Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) (447 Views)

Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe / Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head / ‘Confront Me’ – Crisis Looms As President Buhari Dares National Assembly(Detail) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by topmag2019: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
U[b]NIGERIAPEN MEDIA [/b]

Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio has challenged the National Assembly over probe of the Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

The legislature is investigating financial activities of the agency.

On Thursday, the former Akwa Ibom Governor told lawmakers that the probe should cover all the years of NDDC’s existence.

He spoke when members of the Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN) visited him in Abuja.

Akpabio urged Nigerians to “ask questions”.

“How come it is only now that even our parliament has found it necessary to conduct a selective probe of NDDC? Instead of beginning from the inception, year 2001, they are now doing five months probe out of almost 20 years of existence. Why?

“NDDC has been in existence since 1999; what is really happening now? How is it all petitions on earth are happening? When the wind blows, it blows along with the answer,” he said.

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;
SOURCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tWrwduoqg0

Hi Guys, Thanks For Watching.
PLEASE, Kindly Click On The link below To SUBSCRIBE. Free. �

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-XshXEx5sVn2u-HFKx_nHA?sub_confirmation=1
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by Olunmercy56(f): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Excellent! We are watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by pharmagba: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dear Akpabio,
At least let us start somewhere now
Let's start with you and then we start looking further

1 Like

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by Bola146(f): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin Season film grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by henrysam(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
This guy just want a way to escape. If they start the probe from 1999 when will.it get to his turn.
Methinks it's better they start now so that we can have insight to what has been happening in NDDC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by dubra: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
So where is video? All I see here is a mere newspaper review naah, just wasted my data again on rubbish, guy no let me insult you oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by Karlifate: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
topmag2019:

Akpabio urged Nigerians to ask questions.

And when Nigerians ask the question(s), they call it HATE SPEECH.
Mr Akpabio will not be there to defend them.

1 Share

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by topmag2019: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Excellent! We are watching

Lol
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by Samfloxin(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
If this man is not prosecuted,then forget about Justice and crime fighting in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by topmag2019: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Samfloxin:
If this man is not prosecuted,then forget about Justice and crime fighting in this country

Evidence is what that is required
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by topmag2019: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
dubra:
So where is video? All I see here is a mere newspaper review naah, just wasted my data again on rubbish, guy no let me insult you oooo

You self. Na Akpabio Cartel you d shea? grin
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by topmag2019: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
henrysam:
This guy just want a way to escape. If they start the probe from 1999 when will.it get to his turn.
Methinks it's better they start now so that we can have insight to what has been happening in NDDC.

You see
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Dares National Assembly (unbelievable) by topmag2019: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bola146:
grin Season film grin

Last Fight,
Akpabio Open NDDC EYES WITH ONLY 3 CONTRACTS

(1) (Reply)

Edo Polls: Obaseki Vows To Tame Edo Aggressors Called Lions, Tigers / Exclusive: Find List Of Oil Companies And Their Operational Base In Akwa-ibom / Here’s Why Gov. Willie Obiano’s Recent Paranoid Behavior Worries Anambrarians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.