Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product (904 Views)

I Need An Answer About Xiaomi Phones Pls / Honest Review About Xiaomi / I What Type Of Xiaomi Product Can I Get For 18000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by Ibrahim1960: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dear xiaomi . With all due respect your phone doesn't live up to be 999 dollars .. at least OnePlus or Samsung s20 ultra or 11 pro max came waterproof . Yes this sum. Of money if your phone is perfect . It only came with good set of cameras however all I can see about em is good zooming and ultra wide can and 8k video ok well-done but I believe Huawei p40 pro is number one . Vivid lively pics more than yours.. you can up with good prices before but now I think you are exaggerating much . If I had 1000 dollars I would pick apple or OnePlus or Samsung . And by the way . I find it so weird that u got this great rate by DxO mark in time Samsung note 20 ultra is ignored .. I guess there is something going on . I didn't even convinced by the result .Huawei pics are much better. I think this ultra overrated phone should be priced at 700 dollars for 128gb . Thanks
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by Obascoetubi: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ibrahim1960:

Dear xiaomi . With all due respect your phone doesn't live up to be 999 dollars .. at least OnePlus or Samsung s20 ultra or 11 pro max came waterproof . Yes this sum. Of money if your phone is perfect . It only came with good set of cameras however all I can see about em is good zooming and ultra wide can and 8k video ok well-done but I believe Huawei p40 pro is number one . Vivid lively pics more than yours.. you can up with good prices before but now I think you are exaggerating much . If I had 1000 dollars I would pick apple or OnePlus or Samsung . And by the way . I find it so weird that u got this great rate by DxO mark in time Samsung note 20 ultra is ignored .. I guess there is something going on . I didn't even convinced by the result .Huawei pics are much better. I think this ultra overrated phone should be priced at 700 dollars for 128gb . Thanks
THERE IS NEW MI 10 ULTRA with 128x zoom

2 Likes

Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by alphaNomega: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
You need to use the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra. It is the best phone in the world today
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by ernxto(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ibrahim1960:

Then go ahead and buy the phones that are worth it..
Last,last,the market will determine whether it is worth the price or not.. sad
And if you are not being a Hater,how do you rate a camera you have not had any encounter with?
Have you handled the camera before?

4 Likes

Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by NuclearReactor: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
we will keep on seeing more anti Xiaomi threads by ignorant and foolish Tecno payboys...
My problem is that people will still think they are normal\ordinary people and not Tecno payboys
Dear Tecno marketers, work on improving your products and stop bad mouthing Xiaomi angry

3 Likes

Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by Izendu: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ibrahim1960:

Some people will just come and type nonsense without researching. Xiaomi mi 10 ultra is the best on dxomark for now

2 Likes

Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by Izendu: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ibrahim1960:

They haven't tested the note 20 ultra yet, if u had sense u will know it takes time for some phone to be tested and the results released on dxomark
The mi 10.ultra starts at 760 dollars not 999 bro
Why do you talk like you have tested all these phones in real life
Check mrwhosetheboss and some YouTubers and u will see the mi 10 ultra is the bomb
Probably the best value champ
For 760 dollars u get SD 865 and Xiaomi have optimised the phone to the point it has the highest score on antutu, 120 watts fast charging 0-100% in 23 minutes ,50 watts wireless charging 0-100% in 40 min to mention a few

3 Likes

Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by RealEzee(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Xiaomi MI 10 ultra, boom!!! grin
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by RealEzee(m): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Ibrahim1960:

a reliable reviewer who have handled these devices gave his conclusion after comparing all of them with mi 10 ultra and you're here talking about not been convinced grin, please dey your unconvinced state alone grin, do you own hands on review and proof them wrong grin.
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by RealEzee(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Izendu:

They haven't tested the note 20 ultra yet, if u had sense u will know it takes time for some phone to be tested and the results released on dxomark
The mi 10.ultra starts at 760 dollars not 999 bro
Why do you talk like you have tested all these phones in real life
Check mrwhosetheboss and some YouTubers and u will see the mi 10 ultra is the bomb
Probably the best value champ
For 760 dollars u get SD 865 and Xiaomi have optimised the phone to the point it has the highest score on antutu, 120 watts fast charging 0-100% in 23 minutes ,50 watts wireless charging 0-100% in 40 min to mention a few
Abeg no mind am grin, let him do his own hands on review and get back to us since he dispute these reliable YouTube reviewers, omo how we go take cop that mi 10 ultra na, make we sell OP na, how u see d matter grin?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by JamOSneh: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=RealEzee post=93120287]a reliable reviewer who have handled these devices gave his conclusion after comparing all of them with mi 10 ultra and you're here talking about not been convinced grin, please dey your unconvinced state alone grin, do you own hands on review and proof them wrong grin.

Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra is the best smartphone for now no body abi na mi 10 ultra you one take compare with note 20 ultra make hear
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by JamOSneh: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2020
So, where are those prices from the reveal??...Xiaomi is charging premium prices for semi-premium phones, i mean, the specs are great, but no qHD display and no IP68.
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by walesho(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Google Pixel 5 and iPhone 12 is coming, prepare for is coming grin
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by JamOSneh: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2020
phone costs 900 dollars and if you accidentally drop it into water theres no warranty
also the software is not very good it has unpolished UI with trash apps and ads
at this price pay 100 bucks more and buy real flagship
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by JamOSneh: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Xiami always have thier problem with DMR, and always problem with force close apps beside want us to send analytic problem
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by JamOSneh: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2020
For the price i would pick the S20 Ultra or Note 20 Ultra. It may have a worse SoC, but has IP68 Rating, 3 YEARS of major OS upgrades (finally), better looking UI, a microSD slot (upto 1TB), DeX support, Stylus on the Note, 120Hz refresh rate, etc... and service centers everywhere in Europe.
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by RealEzee(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=JamOSneh post=93125489][/quote]I will leave you with links to detailed reviews about the MI 10ultra read and tell us if really the Samsung really the best currently, all other specs are similar among Xiaomi MI 10 ultra and Samsung's ultra, their camera gives a clear cut details who's better

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bensin/2020/08/14/camera-shootout-xiaomi-mi-10-ultra-vs-samsung-galaxy-note-20-ultra/

https://www.dxomark.com/xiaomi-mi-10-ultra-camera-review/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1I88ucdWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTU0Yi-_dGM

Dxomark picks the MI 10ultra as the best camera phone ahead of the Samsung and its other competitors, of which another reputable YouTube reviewer agrees with after personally handling the phone (Mrwhostheboss), feel free to watch his review,you can come back and let's discuss.

The important thing is that for the specs Xiaomi MI 10 ultra offers the price is a steal compared to its competitors, do you comparisons with facts from hands on reviews from other reputable smart phone reviewer, cos your claims are not yet backed by reliable info you can share with us here, until then your claim is unreliable and not valid.

Yeah the MI 10ultra can be compared with the Samsung s20 ultra grin, from the reviews you took time to read and watch, what's the verdict? grin
Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by RealEzee(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Ibrahim1960:

'you believe', 'you find it weird', 'you think', none is 'you know' either from personal hands on review or reputable sources,'exaggerating much'? Kinda wonder where that's coming from tho?

it boils down to personal preference which you made your point you will prefer the Samsung even tho it clearly won't match the MI 10 ultra in the aspects highlighted by those reputable reviewers, other comments earlier on the thread have point out your lapses in your verdict from pricing to camera and the likes, seems more like your claims are just based on sentiments unfortunately

Software updates and the likes are guaranteed on it, I wonder where you get the point that Xiaomi don't push updates tho?

But hey, your money your choice tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Fact Only Please About Xiaomi Product by ChiefZaddy: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
The Mi 10 Ultra is a beast, I'll still pick the Note 20 Ultra. E get why.

(1) (Reply)

Any Jumia Voucher Code Available? / Top 20 Offline Android/ios Games To Play This December / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.