Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Yes, Your Teeths Can Kill You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yes, Your Teeths Can Kill You. (293 Views)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, Your Teeths Can Kill You. by PastorFire: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
I just removed my 3rd molar teeth. Teeth infection is as real as it's pains. This happens everyday with the carefree attitude of foods we absorb and leave trails in-between our gums and teeths.
Teeth removal is in most cases recommended when teeth infection has reached a severe sensitivity level. On the removal of my teeth, I fell down like some kind of a relapse when I chewed a piece of meat on a severely damaged teeth.
I have heard of a woman fell off her jeep due to high sensitivity. And yes, it can kill.

1. Brushing day and night after the last meal is non-negotiable regardless of how lazy you are.

2. Sensodyn and other medicated toothpaste is also non-negotiable for you regardless of the price of it.

3. A rinse of your mouth with warm water and salt before going to bed helps alot. Please do it as often as you can kill the laziness of it.

Please take good care of your teeth. You may not have the strength to withstand the pain of it regardless of anastetia.
Re: Yes, Your Teeths Can Kill You. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Everyone with there own method.
Re: Yes, Your Teeths Can Kill You. by unclemaths(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
And some people only brush once daily..
Re: Yes, Your Teeths Can Kill You. by alphaNomega: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brushing twice a day with good toothpaste and medium texture toothbrush is the best prevention against dental diseases

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Low Libido,low Sperm Count, Infertility And Infections / China Celebrates Virus Success As Rest Of World Suffers / How Dry Vagina Almost Crashed My Marriage And The Simple Diet Plan That Saved Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.