Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Might Be Permanently Paralyzed – U-17 World Cup Winner, Nwoha - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Might Be Permanently Paralyzed – U-17 World Cup Winner, Nwoha (222 Views)

I Might Be Impotent / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Might Be Permanently Paralyzed – U-17 World Cup Winner, Nwoha by Ifeanyiwrite: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
U-17 World Cup winner, Chukwuma Nwoha, has said the diagnosis he received from his doctors is if he doesn’t operate on his infected leg he risks losing his ability to ever walk again.

Nwoha was on the Golden Eaglets team that won the U-17 World Cup in China in 1985.

Speaking with journalists, the former defender said the issue he is having with his leg was as a result of an old injury he sustained when he was an active player, which was not properly treated.

Nwoha, has been bedridden since September 2019, has said his surgery will cost N700,000 to revive his left knee.

“The pain has been worrisome and it keeps getting worse. Doctors have said if the leg isn’t operated on in less than two months, I may not be able to walk again,”

“But the doctors have assured me that I will be able to walk again if the surgery is done at the right time.

FULL NEWS:
https://fojusi.com/i-might-be-permanently-paralyzed-u-17-world-cup-winner-nwoha/
Re: I Might Be Permanently Paralyzed – U-17 World Cup Winner, Nwoha by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
many are the afflictions of the righteous but the good lord delivered them all. check my signature for the cure to all disease as it has been found, it is free

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right Disposable Gloves For COVID Safety / Top Common Ways Men Harm Their Sperm / Nigerian Doctors What Is Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.