Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy (417 Views)

Unknown woman throws 3-year-old boy into well in Delta / Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy by TonyRazor(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
TonyRazor
Woman throws newborn into toilet pit for being boy

A 30-year-old woman from Ogidi, in the Idemili Local Government Area of Anambra State on Saturday allegedly threw her new born baby into the toilet for being a boy.

A resident, who spoke with our correspondent said she had been complaining to some people that she did not like the sex of her baby.
"They said she went for a scan some weeks ago and she was told that her baby was a boy and that she was expecting a baby girl.
" Those closed to her said she had been angry about that. I won't know whether that could be the reason for her action", the resident stated.
The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Haruna Mohammed, confirmed the incident.
He said the baby was recovered from the toilet but certified dead by a medical doctor.

Mohammed added, " On Saturday, at about 8.30am following a tip off,police operatives attached to Ogidi Division arrested one Franca Udokwu, 30 , of Obuba Obofia Nkpor Community in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State.

"Suspect allegedly gave birth to a baby boy and dumped the child inside a pit toilet inside her house.

"Upon interrogation,the suspect led police detectives to the scene of crime where the baby was recovered and taken to Iyi- enu Mission Hospital for medical attention but was confirmed dead on arrival by a medical doctor."

He said the corpse had been deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy, adding that the case was under investigation after which the suspect would be prosecuted.
----------------------
The suspect

Re: Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy by Aminobrown(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
I doubt her sanity

2 Likes

Re: Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy by XXXXTENTACION: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Too bad
Re: Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy by Donaldpros(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
From her looks self i think she is mentally and physically fraustrated...i mean no offens before the quoters and the guy behind will start smelling mouthsss

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy by serverconnect(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Too bad. Why not keep the baby and give it motherless baby home, if you can not take care of the baby.
Re: Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy by sinator(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
What can the righteous do or say??
So sad not to be given a chance to live.
Re: Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy by AlomoReloaded: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
This woman is demon possessed, until proven otherwise... Lemme wait for Oga Righteousness to come and confirm or refute.

1 Like

Re: Woman Throws New born baby Into Toilet Pit For Being Boy by Aladdin1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Aluu!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Serial Killer: I Was Under Pressure From My Boss To Escape F / Oh My God!! Young Covid-19 Patient Is Raped By An Ambulance Driver While Being T / Two Kidnappers Killed As Police Rescue Woman In Ughelli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.