Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

A Generation Of Robots - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Generation Of Robots (144 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / God Said He Shall Raise A Generation Of Godly Leaders From 2018, Prophet Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Generation Of Robots by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
A man going towards a direction not giving heed to any plea nor willing to respond to warnings can be likened to a robot. A robot lacks the intricate ability to respond to outside stimulus save that for which it was programmed to do.

A robotic generation is repulsive to any thing good and godly but chooses rather to maintain a status quo and flow along with the tide.

A bandwagon of amoral and immoral entities not willing to allow the permeation of truth, they progressively thicken their skin and deafen their ears to every plea and warnings of danger.

Since the days of Adam where a desecration was made to God's creature, man has haplessly and helplessly followed the inclinations that came from that fallen nature that ensued after the desecration. Such a nature is abominable and not subject to the law of God and its therefore alienated from anything good. All the good done by that nature only tends to a multiplicity of evil.

A generation where wrong is right, where there's increasing scarcity of honest men and virgin maidens. A people given to list and theft, whose conscience has been seared. The young men seeks out virgins to devour and the older men seeks out treasuries to loot. Wickedness abounds and genuine love increasingly being scarce.

Just as zombie Apocalypse, these species of humans tend to increase, as decadence increases a baton is played down a newborn immediately after birth through the multiplicity of iniquity and evil sophistications

Men of truth must stand their grounds and not be lured into self indulgence and into partaking of the iniquities of the times. People might increasingly be unlovable but such must love anyway, immorality may abound but chastity must be maintained.

"...he that loves is born of God..."

"...love your neighbour as yourself..."

"...flee youthful lusts..."

If you are touched today and you want to make your ways right with your Maker, you want get rid of the fallen nature and partake in the love of God, say the following prayer...

Lord Jesus, I come to you today knowing I am a sinner. I ask for your forgiveness dear Father. For I have wronged you in many ways and I am deserving of death, but please for the sake of your Son Jesus Christ whom You sent to die on the cross for my sins, please blot out my iniquities and pardon me. Write my name in the book of life and lead me on this journey of life. Satan, I renounce every covenant I've with you today and I come out of it, for I am now joined with Christ my Saviour.

(1) (Reply)

Living Water CAC Daily Devotional Guide For August 28, 2020 Https://www.thechri / Uwa's Death And Media Trial / Joyce Meyer – Do It Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.