Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

"I Pity Dorathy" - Viewers React To Bbnaija Brighto & Wathoni Engaging In S£xual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Pity Dorathy" - Viewers React To Bbnaija Brighto & Wathoni Engaging In S£xual (1995 Views)

Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Pity Dorathy" - Viewers React To Bbnaija Brighto & Wathoni Engaging In S£xual by MsDoris(f): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
"I Pity Dorathy" - Viewers React To Viral Video Of BBNaija Brighto And Wathoni Engaging In S£xual Activities (Video)
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemates, Brighto and Wathoni were caught on camera last night engaging in s£xual activities.

This comes as a surprise to viewers as there have never been an indication that there was a chemistry between them.

For what they know, the only lady who has publicly shown interest in Brighto is Dorathy.

Last night after a spin the bottle game where the housemates dared themselves to do crazy stuffs on one another, they all retired to bed.

An earlier footage showed the moment Brighto whispered something into the ears of Wathoni who was putting a drunken Trickytee to sleep, and then kissed her before walking away.

Hours later, Wathoni was seen in bed with Brighto as their bodies started moving in ecstasy under the sheets.

See full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/i-pity-dorathy-viewers-react-to-viral.html

Re: "I Pity Dorathy" - Viewers React To Bbnaija Brighto & Wathoni Engaging In S£xual by techmo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Apparently big breast is not everything in life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taaoma - No Passport Booklet In Nigeria Immigration - For Months / Disrespectful – Dremo Faces Backlash Over Birthday Message To Davido; / 2pac Alive In Cuba - 100% Real | Tape Footage| Return 2014 - Best Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.