Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads (6043 Views)

Railways Along The Belt And Road: Megaprojects Transforming Nigeria / First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun / Nigerians, Not Chinese Should Build Our Railways —Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
The Chinese built our railways;We should hire the Namibians to build Our Road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1mv3HwAbGQ

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Frontpage
Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Abagworo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Your proposal sounds funny. Blackman has no value for blackman and moreover Namibia was built by Europeans

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Golan007: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Germans built Namibian roads.

5 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Abagworo:
Your proposal sounds funny. Blackman has no value for blackman and moreover Namibia was built by Europeans
Why must you attribute everything to the whiteman. Nambia got independence 30 years ago from South Africa in 1990.

You never want to believe blacks can build or maintain anything. Even it was it was built by the Germans,who has been maintaining the 44,000 kilometres of road network for the last 30 years?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by longetivity(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Abuja roads fine pass this one

5 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by mabea: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Well my state has better roads than this ones
Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by tolugar: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Then they should scrap all engineering courses in Nigerian universities.

Waste of time and money.

2 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
tolugar:
Then they should scrap all engineering courses in Nigerian universities.

Waste of time and money.
The major highways such as the Lagos-Ibadan,Benin-Ore,Warri-Port Harcourt etc should be given to the Namibians to build and maintain. Do you know the Lagos-Ibadan expressway has been in construction since 1978 and Benin-Ore road that took almost 20 years quality is poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_LfloE6BWc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Karlifate: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
They're not yet through with paying the Chinks loan, you want them to add Namibia loan to the debt. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Lovelive: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Why must you attribute everything to the whiteman. Nambia got independence 30 years ago from South Africa in 1990.

You never want to believe blacks can build or maintain anything. Even it was it was built by the Germans,who has been maintaining the 44,000 kilometres of road network for the last 30 years?

Thumb up !

7 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by TheArchangel(f): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol.

Oh Nigeria grin

Can we just call it a day cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Shellsploit: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chai see road network...
Julius berger sef

Where's Lalasticlala!

4 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by HomerTimpson: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

sire,you get time...anyway nice piece

3 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:
Germans built Namibian roads.
What will be the state of the roads if maintained by the Ministry of Works led by previous and current/former Ministers such as Tony Anenih,Fashola,Ogunlewe,Daggash etc over 30 years in Namibia?Will they use the money budgeted to maintain the roads or embezzle the funds.

4 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by donbachi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Just like we need chad to help fight terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
donbachi:
Just like we need chad to help fight terrorism.
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Golan007: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

What will be the state of the roads if maintained by the Ministry of Works led byprevious and current Ministers such as Tony Anenih,Fashola,Ogunlewe,Daggash etc over 30 years?Will they use the money budgeted to maintain the roads or embezzle the funds.

2.5 million population.

Even Ikeja alone might be more populated.

By the way, remove Fashola from that list.
Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:

2.5 million population.

Even Ikeja alone might be more populated.

By the way, remove Fashola from that list.
Namibia road network is 44,000 kilometres and we need their expertise in building and maintaining roads. Fashola will not be removed from the list, he is no different from the former Minister of Works. Can you compare the quality of roads he constructed with the ones in Namibia?

I drove on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and it will not last when completed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Graysons: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
This clown and his low self esteem, always demeaning Nigeria and lifting other countries.

spit .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Graysons:
This clown and his low self esteem, always demeaning Nigeria and lifting other countries.

spit .
Simply showing we can do better. We celebrate mediocrity, you have people supporting Buhari,Tinubu,Atiku and Peter Obi and saying they are the best thing to happen to the country since slice bread.

Defenders of the sorry state we find ourselves in always point fingers to our population,colonial masters and being only 50 years old.

I am showing the quality of projects in roads,electricity,educational institutions,portable water and town planning done by other African countries such as Namibia,Botswana,Rwanda worth emulating. And showing it is not rocket science.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Golan007: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Simply showing we can do better. We celebrate mediocrity, you have people supporting Buhari,Tinubu,Atiku and Peter Obi and saying they are the best thing to happen to the country since slice bread.

I am showing the quality of projects in roads,electricity,educational institutions,portable water and town planning done by other African countries such as Namibia,Botswana,Rwanda worth emulating. And showing it is not rocket science.

I would continue to laud Buhari because I know he is fully committed to the Nigerian project.

Can you say the same about yourself?

2 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:

I would continue to laud Buhari because I know he is fully committed to the Nigerian project.

Can you say the same about yourself?
Buhari was in failure in 1983 and has failed today. He is not committed to the Nigerian project, if he was he would have eradicated fantastical corruption.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Golan007: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Buhari was in failure in 1983 and has failed today. He is not committed to the Nigerian project, if he was he would have eradicated fantastical corruption.

Posting fake publications from Ipob bureau of statistics paints you in a bad light.

5 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:

Posting fake publications from Ipob bureau of statistics paints you in a bad light.
Why didn't he deliver on his promises he used as propaganda?

5 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by hisgrace090: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The major highways such as the Lagos-Ibadan,Benin-Ore,Warri-Port Harcourt etc should be given to the Namibians to build and maintain. Do you know the Lagos-Ibadan expressway has been in construction since 1978 and Benin-Ore road took almost 20 years quality is poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_LfloE6BWc

Land of fraudsters remaineth the same always going backward.
Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Golan007: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Why didn't he deliver on his promises he used as propaganda?

Why didn't you become a billionaire as you dreamt?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by baby124: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
OP is a South African white obsessed with Nigeria. Please learn to ignore him.

4 Likes

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by baby124: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
hisgrace090:

Land of fraudsters remaineth the same always going backward.
People like you should be banned. I don’t know why Seun entertains such nonsense about Nigerians on Nairaland! No other country will entertain this rubbish. If you are Nigerian your family may be fraudsters but not mine.

Seun, I think there should be a report button or point for those who come here to destroy the Nigerian reputation because it affects us all. By the way I hope you ban this poster for life from NL.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Golan007:

[s]Why didn't you become a billionaire as your dreamt?[/s]
Does this make any sense . This is the reason the government refuses to invest and provide world class education. They will always have slaves like you to defend them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by hisgrace090: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
baby124:

People like you should be banned. I don’t know why Seun entertains such nonsense about Nigerians on Nairaland! No other country will entertain this rubbish. If you are Nigerian your family may be fraudsters but not mine.

Seun, I think there should be a report button or point for those who come here to destroy the Nigerian reputation because it affects us all. By the way I hope you ban this poster for life from NL.

So you see what Nigeria is passing through as a child play ehh, if you're one good Nigerian does that make any different?.
Re: The Chinese Built Our Railways;We Should Hire The Namibians To Build Our Roads by Golan007: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Does this make any sense . This is the reason the government refuses to invest and provide world class education. They will always have slaves like you to defend them.

Shut up.

Why are you defensive about your own ineptitude?

I asked you why you failed to be a billionaire and you suddenly went into etching mode.

Defensive much?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / Jonathan Condemns Killing Of Health Workers In Kano. / RAW Video From The Bank Robbery At Lagos Ikorodu This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.