Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) (3087 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Zero2Hundred: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
According to a post share by a Facebook user named Ini Udoh, this JSS 3 student committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree. The reason for the suicide is not yet known. This is quite a pity and uncalled for no matter what were his challenges in life.

May God always give us reasons to stay alive and not to commit suicide no matter what the troubles in life may be. Please always check on your loved ones and those around you. Your encouraging words could make them change their minds from doing something nasty.

2 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by MMWandali: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
unfortunate

FTC
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Queenlovely(f): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Without enemies around us, we grow lazy. An enemy at our heels sharpens our wits, keeping us focused ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by SpecTTraP: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
God have mercy
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by longetivity(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
which way Naija
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by SpecTTraP: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Looks like he was even on school uniform
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by FullnessofJoy: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Mistakemaker: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Truth is that the image the ákwà ibòm government is selling to the public through its media image laundering is purely to drive investment into their state but unfortunately opposite of reality on ground.. Ákwà ibòm citizens are just poor and depressed with no real substance on ground and morals.. Its almost a crime to be a young person growing up in ákwà ibòm

I have once seen a 14 year old boy go to the ashawo joint to straff and was apprehended afterwards.. Where I stayed in uyo has a lot of single mothers who ply their night trades frequently and took it as normal..

Truth is that a lot need to be done in ákwà ibòm we should just say the truth

8 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by unclemaths(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Children should be taught how to handle failures in life.

So sad.

2 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenlovely:
what is the function of the slippers on the neck

Perhaps he wanted a soft landing
Perhaps he thought the flip flop would not allow the rope strangle him before help would come.

Rest in peace young man
Suicide is not an option
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Pipefitter: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
The reality of Nigeria.

RIP
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by SpecTTraP: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Truth is that the image the ákwà ibòm government is selling to the public through its media image laundering is purely to drive investment into their state but unfortunately opposite of reality on ground.. Ákwà ibòm citizens are just poor and depressed with no real substance on ground and morals.. Its almost a crime to be a young person growing up in ákwà ibòm

I have once seen a 14 year old boy go to the ashawo joint to straff and was apprehended afterwards.. Where I stayed in uyo has a lot of single mothers who ply their night trades frequently and took it as normal..

Don't mind those people. They keep posting fake pictures all over Internet. Just like you have said, anyone who has not been in Akwa Ibom would think the state has become a heaven by now going by the pictures of infrastructural development presumed to be taking place in the state but reality is that, once you enter the state, you see poverty orchestrated by unemployment gumming people in the face like bread and butter. According to Governor Wike, "fake fake fake, fake everywhere".

3 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Honduras01: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
so?
u will meet ur creator!
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by juman(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sad country.
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by wisest10: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Suicide taught dey come my mind most times...but I keep telling my self,this is not the first time am having issues, if I can face the challenges before the present one,definitely this one will come and go....
God give us the grace to see the end of our challenges

3 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by jaytee01(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
SpecTTraP:

Don't mind those people. They keep posting fake pictures all over Internet. Just like you have said, anyone who has not been in Akwa Ibom would think the state has become a heaven by now going by the pictures of infrastructural development presumed to be taking place in the state but reality is that, once you enter the state, you see poverty orchestrated by unemployment gumming people in the face like bread and butter. According to Governor Wike, "fake fake fake, fake everywhere".
Which one is your own state?
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by majamajic(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
God have mercy
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by jaytee01(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Coming from an indigene of Imo state , the headquarters of prostitutes in Nigeria, this is very curious.

1 Like

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by markidoo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
End time cowardice!!!
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Vyzz: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Mistakemaker: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
SpecTTraP:

Lol.. And loto and gambling is the order of the day.. Go to plaza or loto headoffice the Youths are wasting away there.. They're all hoping to win 1b naira one day with a 100 naira bet grin cheesy cheesy
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Most of the young guys here are addicted to Facebook. All they think about is likes. Told some of them. I am an Akwaibomite and am not proud to be one. The level of joblessness on this state can make you do what the young guy did. As for me, depression ain't holding me hostage.
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Says somebody that just open is moniker this month...
Waiting concern a Zimbabwen taking is life with Akwa Ibom..
The render pix the op posted has no media source or backing hahahahahha grin
Haters of Akwa Ibom will continue to be jealous amen..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
jaytee01:
Coming from an indigene of Imo state , the headquarters of prostitutes in Nigeria, this is very curious.
And now capital of unemployment in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Are WAEC RESULTS out..?
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by sammysneh(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
why na, Rip
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Onyenna(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's a pity
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by sam4noow(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Ohhh Damnnnn Shiiitttt nigggaarr
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Nicepoker(m): 3:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Illaumoh comes to mind.
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Nicepoker:
Illaumoh comes to mind.
On what precisely or your used to taking out of sense?
Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by 2shure: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2020
Uyo calabar no diff. They are all prostitutes everywhere. Was there in 2010
SpecTTraP:

Re: JSS 3 Boy Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom (viewers' Discretion) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2020
2shure:
Uyo calabar no diff. They are all prostitutes everywhere. Was there in 2010
Lalastclala,
Seun,
Hate speech
Rules 2&3 defile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Notorious Men In Nigeria History (photos) / Finally Cult Wars End In Benin PHOTOS / See How Okadaman Tears Open My Shirt Because Of Bad N50 Note (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.