Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Fully Nigerian Paypal. Send & Receive $$ With Ease. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fully Nigerian Paypal. Send & Receive $$ With Ease. (304 Views)

USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. / Open A Zero Balance Dollar Domiciliary Bank Account Without A Kobo To Receive $$ / Upload Videos And Gets Paid $$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Nigerian Paypal. Send & Receive $$ With Ease. by hpk(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
For your PayPal account that sends and receive funds in NIGERIA without limits, and can be withdrawn to your bank account.

Send me a PM/09048625316[WhatsApp] if you need one created.

My charge is 5000naira and you send my money when I'm done with your Job
Re: Fully Nigerian Paypal. Send & Receive $$ With Ease. by expertman(m): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
hpk:
For your PayPal account that sends and receive funds in NIGERIA without limits, and can be withdrawn to your bank account.

Send me a PM/09048625316[WhatsApp] if you need one created.

My charge is 5000naira and you send my money when I'm done with your Job

3k nko
Re: Fully Nigerian Paypal. Send & Receive $$ With Ease. by hpk(m): 4:43am On Aug 23, 2020
expertman:

3k nko

Hmmm hmm hmm
Re: Fully Nigerian Paypal. Send & Receive $$ With Ease. by 50power: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
If you don't like his service, you can also learn how to be receiving money through paypal in Nigeria without having any paypal account. For more details visit https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/12/receive-paypal-money-in-nigeria-without-having-a-paypal-account/
Re: Fully Nigerian Paypal. Send & Receive $$ With Ease. by 50power: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip, you need to have the design which you can now print on a plastic card or upload to a website. Below is our design for someone. If you need your own design that you can print on a card in a business center near you, contact me on desmondihenze@yahoo.com I will send you the details you need to provide for the design.

(1) (Reply)

. / Legit Airdrop For Free / One Mistake With Shiny Objects Caught Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.