Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Urgently Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed!!! (743 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed!!! by dins4real(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
A manufacturing company located in Agbara, Ogun state is looking for a competent, reliable and experienced personnel(s) in related field to fill the post of

* Operating Manager/Supervisor

Experience: Minimum of 5 years

* Marketing/Sales Manager

Experience: Minimum of 3 years

* Brand Manager

Experience: Minimum of two years

* Casual Workers/Sales Representatives (5 slots)

Experience: 0 - 1 year

Qualifications: Minimum of SSCE

Application: Interested and Qualified candidates should submit their CVs or Cover letter(docx. Or Pdf) latest on or before 31st August, 2020 through this mail
smartmediatech2019@gmail.com

Salary: Based on Minimum wage.
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by ambassadorsam(m): 1:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Any update on the application for the position of Assistant Manager?
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by dins4real(m): 3:43am On Aug 23, 2020
ambassadorsam:
Any update on the application for the position of Assistant Manager?
No update from my source. But you can apply for the casual worker/sale representative, over time with hard work and diligence, you might move up to the prefer position you want or more.
From my source, they promote staff with integrity and hardwork.
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by Quinns: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
How much Is the pay?..

dins4real:

No update from my source. But you can apply for the casual worker/sale representative, over time with hard work and diligence, you might move up to the prefer position you want or more.
From my source, they promote staff with integrity and hardwork.

(1) (Reply)

NPOWER: Printing Of PPA Letter Solved!!! / Sales Advisors Needed At A Mutinational Company / Npower: Slow State Based Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.