Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison (970 Views)

Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Erosion: FG Confirms Intervention In Abia As Sen. Kalu's Effort Pays Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by Metrix147: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chief Whip of Nigerian Senate, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu on Saturday paid an unscheduled visit to Kuje correctional centre, Abuja.

Kalu who arrived the correctional centre at about 1 pm, inspected the solar lightening project earlier donated to the Centre.

The project extended to both the churches and mosques to enhance the worship, as well as other daily activities of both the inmates and the staff, is estimated at 4.9 million Naira.

Kalu who spoke with some staff reiterated his commitment to reforms as well as enhance the welfare of inmates of the correctional centre.

Kalu's arrival erupted joy amongst both the inmates and staff, with many of them chanting "Kalu for President 2023".

Many of the inmates hailed his continued welfare initiatives despite leaving the correctional centre.

Some of the staff and inmates who spoke in anonymity, expressed their desire for the Senate Chief become the next Nigerian President in 2023, regardless of any party.

The excited inmates described Kalu as a true nationalist who carries the welfare of all Nigerians at heart.

Recall that, Senator Kalu spent six months incarcerated at the Kuje correctional Centre.

The Supreme Court had nullified the conviction of Kalu.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/jubilation-as-sen-kalu-inspects-solar-project-in-kuje-prison-inmates-chant-ouk-2023-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Arrant nonsense..

They keep wyning him, which one is Kalu for president 2023.. in which party? He should go back to his PPA Party and he presidential candidate there

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by GboyegaD(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
He is inspecting a lightening project in broad day light. It is alright ooo.
Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by teadrake(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kalu went back home. You sure you won't be going there again Nice gesture anyways. You remember your root
Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by Erudite202: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Preparing his retirement home.

Quote me at your own peril...
Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by geosuzzy(f): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Baba they try prepare the place down incase power change hand...in Nigeria politics anything can happen
Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Wise man
Just in case he goes back there
Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by Zendinho(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
‪I set my immunity aside & I stand before God who sees the heart of all men. God who knows the beginning from the end & I swear that Ize Iyamu is a THIEF. And that is why I didn’t give him anything, even a board appointment. -Adams Oshiomohole ‬(2016).
Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by chiiraq802(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zendinho:
‪I set my immunity aside & I stand before God who sees the heart of all men. God who knows the beginning from the end & I swear that Ize Iyamu is a THIEF. And that is why I didn’t give him anything, even a board appointment. -Adams Oshiomohole ‬(2016).
I fear who no fear 9ja politicians oooo

Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by femmyapson(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
this space is booked for righteousness89
Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by Macphenson: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Arrant nonsense..

They keep wyning him, which one is Kalu for president 2023.. in which party? He should go back to his PPA Party and he presidential candidate there

The king makers are more comfortable with him than the Chicago drug Baron.
Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2020
Metrix147:
Chief Whip of Nigerian Senate, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu on Saturday paid an unscheduled visit to Kuje correctional centre, Abuja.

Kalu who arrived the correctional centre at about 1 pm, inspected the solar lightening project earlier donated to the Centre.

The project extended to both the churches and mosques to enhance the worship, as well as other daily activities of both the inmates and the staff, is estimated at 4.9 million Naira.

Kalu who spoke with some staff reiterated his commitment to reforms as well as enhance the welfare of inmates of the correctional centre.

Kalu's arrival erupted joy amongst both the inmates and staff, with many of them chanting "Kalu for President 2023".

Many of the inmates hailed his continued welfare initiatives despite leaving the correctional centre.

Some of the staff and inmates who spoke in anonymity, expressed their desire for the Senate Chief become the next Nigerian President in 2023, regardless of any party.

The excited inmates described Kalu as a true nationalist who carries the welfare of all Nigerians at heart.

Recall that, Senator Kalu spent six months incarcerated at the Kuje correctional Centre.

The Supreme Court had nullified the conviction of Kalu.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/jubilation-as-sen-kalu-inspects-solar-project-in-kuje-prison-inmates-chant-ouk-2023-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

You are fooling yourself.
Re: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Inspects Solar Project In Kuje Prison by Zendinho(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=chiiraq802 post=93114941]
I fear who no fear 9ja politicians

Bro ...... not just politicians but naija politicians.....

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje’s Aide, Yakasai Reveals What He Noticed At Wedding Of Atiku’s Son / Covid-21 / War In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Tries Abolish Pension For Ex-govs, Deputies*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.