Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians (63685 Views)

Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders / Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by fergie001: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6070258/hanan-aisha-buhari-escape-air#93096097

I want to use this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for their prayers and well wishes while I was away for medical treatment . I am well now and fully recovered and have since returned back home, Nigeria.

On our way back, the Nigerian Airforce Flight encountered a violent clear air turbulence which was navigated safely and professionally by the Captain and crew of the Flight.

I want to commend and appreciate the courage and professionalism of the Captain and his crew, the wonderful gallant service men and women of the entire Nigerian Airforce for their dedication to duty and the quality of maintainance of its Fleet.

I recall hosting the private healthcare Providers earlier in the year and we had a very productive engagement where the issue of building the capacity of Nigeria health sector was the major focus, and funding was discovered to be the major challenge.

I therefore call on the healthcare providers to take the advantage of the Federal Government’s initiative through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) guidelines for the operation of NGN100 Billion Credit Support for the Healthcare Sector as was released recently contained in a circular dated March 25, 2020 to the Commercial Banks.

This will no doubt help in building and expanding the capacity of the Nigerian health sector and ultimately reduce medical trips and tourism outside the Country.

Once again, I thank our frontline workers, and all Nigerians for their steadfast as we navigate the challenges facing the entire world.

Aisha Buhari

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by davidodiba(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's true afterall. Thank God we have no cause to weep as a nation. I love Aisha Buhari

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Righteousness89(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Your Excellency, Thank GOD!

There is Nothing the Experts or Pilots would have Done if Not For the Mercies of God...

384 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who this one dey thank?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by chiiraq802(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Abouwaza:
Who this one dey thank?

Nigerians naaa

well, Thank God for there lives.

81 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Instead of thanking the good Lord for safety, Aisha is thanking the pilot forgetting that even professional pilots have also lost their lives in the time past.Safety is only of God.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by fergie001: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Abouwaza:
Who this one dey thank?
Nigerians nah...for their prayers...abi we no pray for them?

grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by helinues: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kini big deal about turbulence?

Must everything be paparazzised?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
chiiraq802:

Nigerians naaa

well, Thank God for there lives.
Mtchew
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Nbotee(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Where are those ediotic zonbs calling calling d initial report fake news??

abc115:
But why Sahara Reporters always lying ... Turbulence and lost of complete control are miles apart if not infinitesimal in aviation industry.

Another fake news from Sahara Reporters said:

Was this a jet belonging to First Lady in law or Presidential Fleet?

Oh shut up already!!! Instead of hiding ur head in shame U are here still embarassing urself.. Violent turbulence can lead to loss of control of an aircraft and crash even.. So his shut ur ignorant mouth

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Madam Thank GOD!

There is Nothing the Experts or Pilots would have Done if Not For the Mercies of God...
Baba forget that thing
Once u enter nah matter of probability and professionalism
Wetin be God own like this

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin
No vex me oo fergie grin

2 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by nairavsdollars(f): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
So, its true

1 Like

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Righteousness89(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Abouwaza:

Baba forget that thing
Once u enter nah matter of probability and professionalism
Wetin be God own like this
Just Pray you don't get to be involved in one

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by XXXXTENTACION: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nbotee:
Where are those ediotic zonbs calling calling d initial report fake news??
No mind those I.T.K 's

they claim to know alot yet we don't see any of their achievements undecided

17 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by abc115: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
But why Sahara Reporters always lying ... Turbulence and lost of complete control are miles apart if not infinitesimal in aviation industry.

Another fake news from Sahara Reporters said:

On their return trip to Nigeria on Friday morning on a private jet with registration number GIV N52MK belonging to billionaire Mohammed Indimi, the plane lost complete control for 10 minutes while only one hour away from approaching the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

Was this a jet belonging to First Lady in law or Presidential Fleet?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by helinues: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin

If na by Nigerians prayers from some quarters, how about the curses from another quarters... grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by fergie001: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Abouwaza:

No vex me oo fergie grin
Wetin I do nah?
Ehn.....She is the Mummy of the Nation nah... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by chiiraq802(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Abouwaza:

Mtchew
Nonsense

Hehehehehe.....
I know this guys don't give a damn about an average Nigerian, bt we shall no need to wish them untimely death...
#God no go shame us...#Blive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

Wetin I do nah?
Ehn.....She is the Mummy of the Nation nah... grin grin grin grin grin
I be like Mannabbwatever?

3 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by fergie001: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
helinues:

If na by Nigerians prayers from some quarters, how about the curses from another quarters... grin cheesy
Shun curses abeg...how many politicians curses don kill?

Baba leave o...our curse dey end for here o grin
Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by fergie001: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Abouwaza:

I be like Mannabbwatever?

6 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by helinues: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

Shun curses abeg...how many politicians curses don kill?

Baba leave o...our curse dey end for here o grin

If curses no gree work, so as prayers.

Destiny supercedes both

1 Like

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by femmyapson(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
righteousness89 already commented above..
this space is for sale

3 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by fergie001: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
helinues:

If curses no gree work, so as prayers.

Destiny supercedes both
...but the efficacy of prayers cannot be usurped...ask Righteousness89
Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by nairalandankrah: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
The president has returned..

2 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by helinues: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

...but the efficacy of prayers cannot be usurped...ask Righteousness89

Tah, his prayers should have made him a billionaire and see if him go get time for preaching again.

Abegi, we all Sabi the majic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouth.... grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by fergie001: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
helinues:

Tah, his prayers should have made him a billionaire and see if him go get time for preaching again.

Abegi, we all Sabi the majic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouth.... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
No weapon fashion against Buhari and his family shall prosper

1 Like

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Continue FLYING...
... no go stay one place.

..... Ur FAMILY now sees FLIGHT SCHEDULES as KEKE NAPEP......
2 minutes HEADACHE out of Nigeria.
2 minutes PURGE straight to the UK to use their Toilet.
Ur husband has become an Avian Creature looking for the farthest ARBOREAL HABITAT to find succour.
I wonder how ur husband enjoys these serial AIR TRIPS at his Age despite not being an AIR MAN.
I just can't understand you people.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by Slawormir: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Wow wow, just finished a bowl of 5 days old eba, I feel so good, the experience was wonderful

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) / Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.