Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Take Screenshots On Laptop PC - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Take Screenshots On Laptop PC (280 Views)

4G Router Versus Internet Speed On Laptop. / Google Photos: Finding Screenshots Made Easier With A New Feature. / How To Change Yahoo Mail Password On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Screenshots On Laptop PC by Philipdino: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
A lots of people have asked "How Do I Take Screenshots On My Laptop Computer" often atimes you may need to take a screenshot of important contents on the net or social media to support your claims. Perhaps, you need to send a screenshot of an image on the screen of your personal computer to a friend or family member. Maybe you need to show how a particular software works during a tutorial and you need an image to support your lectures.

All these can be achieved if only we know how to take screenshots with our laptop computer (PC). No matter the reason, today I'll be showing you how Windows’ built-in features can be used for capturing and saving screenshots.

Check the link down below ��� to know more

https://www.smarttechvilla.com/2020/08/how-to-take-screenshots-on-computer.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Reaction And Analysis, Starship Number 8 First (and Last) Flight / Has Anybody Opened A Gmail Account Recently / Signal Messenger Facing Internal Opposition Over Upcoming Features: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.