Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

In Need Of Musical Equipments For Mobile Deejaying - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Need Of Musical Equipments For Mobile Deejaying (286 Views)

Get Aiyejinna Abraham's Amazon Kdp For Mobile Course For 18k / Dealers And Suppliers Of Solar Equipments, Battery, Panels Etc At Affordable Pr / Supply Of Musical And Sound Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Musical Equipments For Mobile Deejaying by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
I'm in need of musical equipments such as Speakers(18",21" subwoofers,15" fullrange & 15" midrange),power amplifiers,dj controller hardware(Numark ns7iii,ns7ii or any pioneer),stage lights & fog machines..Quote me if you have the aforementioned for sale.
Re: In Need Of Musical Equipments For Mobile Deejaying by sammysticks: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
DjRicky:
I'm in need of musical equipments such as Speakers(18",21" subwoofers,15" fullrange & 15" midrange),power amplifiers,dj controller hardware(Numark ns7iii,ns7ii or any pioneer),stage lights & fog machines..Quote me if you have the aforementioned for sale.

Contact Me
Re: In Need Of Musical Equipments For Mobile Deejaying by austin4real(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pioneer DDJ sx2 for sale with flight case... controller is still clean and functional
Re: In Need Of Musical Equipments For Mobile Deejaying by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
austin4real:
Pioneer DDJ sx2 for sale with flight case... controller is still clean and functional

07034207750 give me a call or drop ur number so I can call u
Re: In Need Of Musical Equipments For Mobile Deejaying by irukkamusical: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
DIGITAL MIXERS – A GUIDE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT AUDIO MIXER
Choosing the right audio mixer can be a great challenge especially now that there are so many audio mixers in the market. This guide would save you the hassles in getting the right audio mixer.
In the live audio industry, your whole setup is built around your mixer, and digital mixers are becoming more and more common. Though analog and digital mixers both have their advantages, there are things that digital mixers can do that might sway audio engineers to make the switch from analog over to digital.
Despite the fact that digital mixers are taking the lead in the audio market, the right digital mixer can change a whole lot. This article would focus on 3 things you need to look out for when choosing the right mixer.

FLEXIBILITY
Flexibility is a key factor when it comes to choosing an audio mixer. A good mixer should have a lot going on than just what’s on the surface.
You should have access to a greater number of aux sends, returns, and busses, you should be able to group channels easily thanks to the fact that they have motorized faders, and so much more. Digital mixers are the best when it comes to this.

COMPACT AND PORTABLE
Portability is a good feature to consider when purchasing an audio mixer. When a mixer is compact and portable a single person can carry it about without stress, After all nobody likes stress.

IMPROVED SOUND QUALITY
No matter how good a performance is, Bad sound is going to interfere with the listener’s experience big time, that is why one should pay close attention when it comes to choice of mixers. Analog and digital mixers both have their good and bad sides but when it comes to sound quality the digital mixers are your best bet.
Did you know that the award-winning Presonus Studiolive 64S digital mixer delivers the most powerful and flexible digital mixer available for installed sound, touring, and recording, including extensive AVB networking and a full suite of integrated software? When it comes to flexibility, Sound quality and Portability this digital mixer is the real deal. And you can get this mixer from www.irukka.com. For more information on this product you can click here http://fvpy./g.

Your Favorite Digital Audio Mixers at a Glance

(1) (Reply)

Banana Plugs / Speaker Plugs Needed In Abuja / Redmi Note 8 Back Camera Frame Camera Frame For Redmi Note 8 / Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.