Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Don't Skip This!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Skip This!!! (149 Views)

If You Are A Realtor don't skip these / Smart Money Move. Don't Skip This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Skip This!!! by johnglefury(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Okay... I know the heading screams that there is a grave problem, but it's true...there is problem.
More and more people are released into the workforce where jobs are neither enough to go round, nor very encouraging to the average person, hence the resorting of many to illegal means of livelihood.
This should stop.
This can stop.
If we can be of help.
I know there are many resources available on the internet.
Yes.
The world has already transitioned from the information age to digital age where we'll require more and more digital interaction if we are to be sure of making headway, especially financially.
Hence, my reason for this post:
What digital skill can you teach...for free?

You tell us what you can teach, and leave a ready means of reaching you beneath it.
For others: you see something you wish to learn, and make contact.

Cool, right?

I know I said "for free" but you can understand, can't you?

(1) (Reply)

https://ervideon.club/294545543380082 / Fresh Iceland Business Paypal Account For You / Invest In These Agroland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.