Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer (441 Views)

Learn Motion Graphics Animation In Lagos & Port Harcourt - 60K Only / Beginner Graphic Design Class.... (motion Graphics Included) / Graphics Design 2d And 3d, Motion Graphics 2d & 3d + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer by Brightgem(f): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
I need someone for a gig, should have the expertise to create great modern style motion graphics over an already produced video.

Motion graphics will include texts and relevant icons. Will also place transitions in between clips.

Video running time is 4 minutes plus. The focus is on achieving nice motion graphics that'll flow with video and voice over from start to finish.

Reach out if you can and we can proceed with further discussions.

GIG NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THANKS ALL
Re: I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer by callyik(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
I have someone who can deliver a great job for you.
Let's talk on 07012289926. My name is Caleb

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer by 1Alex: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Have you done the voicing? I can give an excellent job

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer by Brightgem(f): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2020
1Alex:
Have you done the voicing? I can give an excellent job
it's an already produced video. But recreating it to add motion graphics over it and would need some great transitions between clips. Send an inbox if you don't want ur number here.
Re: I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer by amatheanimator: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2020
HI, Work like this have to be preplaned with the motion designer ahead of time as it is just like wanting to do a vfx after shooting a movie with out consulting the vfx guy as his Input is important in the staging and camera work to give the best professional and realistic illusion, so note this for your future work.
I Will like to look at the videos and frames and what that effect and the type of effects that you want and my recommendations as well and to get the overal feel of the lyrics and video as well to help me match stuff as part of the preliminary study and I will give you a feasibility report afterward for possible work engagement.
Check my signature for contact.

Brightgem:
I need someone for a gig, should have the expertise to create great modern style motion graphics over an already produced video.

Motion graphics will include texts and relevant icons. Will also place transitions in between clips.

Video running time is 4 minutes plus. The focus is on achieving nice motion graphics that'll flow with video and voice over from start to finish.

Reach out if you can and we can proceed with further discussions.
Re: I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer by Brightgem(f): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
amatheanimator:

HI, Work like this have to be preplaned with the motion designer ahead of time as it is just like wanting to do a vfx after shooting a movie with out consulting the vfx guy as his Input is important in the staging and camera work to give the best professional and realistic illusion, so note this for your future work.
I Will like to look at the videos and frames and what that effect and the type of effects that you want and my recommendations as well and to get the overal feel of the lyrics and video as well to help me match stuff as part of the preliminary study and I will give you a feasibility report afterward for possible work engagement.
Check my signature for contact.

Thanks. I get you but this isn't about visual effects. It's not a musical either, I actually know what I'm trying to achieve only need someone with the know how to bring it to life.
Re: I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer by denpen(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Check deegraphics5000 on Instagram sir and contact him on WhatsApp +2347034712230
Re: I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer by ify123destiny(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
You can chat me up on whatsapp +2348176271667, lets take it from there
Re: I Need A Good Motion Graphics Producer by amatheanimator: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brightgem:
Thanks. I get you but this isn't about visual effects. It's not a musical either, I actually know what I'm trying to achieve only need someone with the know how to bring it to life.
Thanks for the clarification, i have some clips of musical videos with motion graphics on it with sync moves and effects that depicts exactly what am sure is what you need with text and nice tranistion from one cut to another and I can share with you on Whatsapp for your consideration, Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics & Logo Designer Needed (closed) / New Photoshop Tutorial / I Need A Good Graphics Design Coach In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.