Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Let's Begin #elrufai-out-zulum-in For NBA Conference on Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Begin #elrufai-out-zulum-in For NBA Conference on Nairaland (307 Views)

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Begin #elrufai-out-zulum-in For NBA Conference on Nairaland by oneolajire(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
I sincerely believe that the Governor of Bornu State is in the best position to replace the "accidental governor and civil servant" who was dw-invited to speak at the NBA conference.

Several divisive, derogatory and inflammatory tweets and videos of the Kaduna mallam have surfaced on-line after lawyers started rejecting him as a guest speaker at the forth coming NBA conference. This has tarnished his image the more.

MURIC and his sympathisers should know that El-Rufai has had more than enough fair hearing, on TV, newspapers and many more, so NBA platform is not needed.

To some Muslim and Northern lawyers who twisted the issue to a religious one, Professor Zulum is an alternative.

Who doesn't see the passion in the Bornu governor? The blind can see the infrastructure he is rebuilding. The deaf could hear he wants to return IDPs to their ancestral lands and many more.

I therefore recommended #ZulumForNBAConfab.

#ElrufaiOutZulumIn
Re: Let's Begin #elrufai-out-zulum-in For NBA Conference on Nairaland by justified007: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
You're obviously jobless

1 Like

Re: Let's Begin #elrufai-out-zulum-in For NBA Conference on Nairaland by oneolajire(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
justified007:
You're obviously jobless

see the Npower batch A guy blabbing, you had better send me your CV for employment
Re: Let's Begin #elrufai-out-zulum-in For NBA Conference on Nairaland by meobizy(f): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Let Nairaland chase APC out of office in 2023 first.
Re: Let's Begin #elrufai-out-zulum-in For NBA Conference on Nairaland by oneolajire(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2020
meobizy:
Let Nairaland chase APC out of office in 2023 first.

Do you think most nairalanders have PVCs?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Met Obasanjo In Abeokuta — Governor Tambuwal / VP Osinbajo Reps Pres. Buhari @ The 60th Annual General Conference Of The NBA / Ex-governor, James Ibori, Mistress Appear In Virtual UK Court Sitting As Confisc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.