Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Cardi B'200 Top 200 Famous Life Adage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cardi B'200 Top 200 Famous Life Adage (505 Views)

Powerful Quotes By Famous Authors Pt 1 | Quotes | Famous | Life Lessons / Cardi B Top 200 Life Quotes,sayings, Adage / Adage As A Literary Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B'200 Top 200 Famous Life Adage by Christiehabits(f): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cardi B Top 200 Famous Life adage, Yes!!!!! The most perfect quotes of all time…….Read on.

https://www.christietitus.com/cardi-b-top-200-famous-life-adage/

4mins read…….

1. I don’t care about anyone not liking me, you b*****s barely like yourselves. –Cardi B

2. And karma for you is gon’ be who you end up with. –Cardi B

3. But being a feminist is real simple; it’s that a woman can do things the same as a man. Anything a man can do, I can do. I can finesse, I can hustle. We have the same freedom. I was top of the charts. I’m a woman and I did that. I do feel equal to a man. –Cardi B

4. Do whatever you have to do. People always want to tell you how to do it. No, do it your way. And don’t ask for like, oh how can you do it … do it, figure it out. I figured it out one way or another and I did it. –Cardi B

5. Leave his texts on read, leave his balls on blue. –Cardi B

READ MORE BELOW.....

https://www.christietitus.com/cardi-b-top-200-famous-life-adage/

(1) (Reply)

31 Years Old Youngest Nobel Lorette / Short Story Fiction Writers WANTED. Earn Up To N10/word And At Least 500k/month / Writers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.