Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

'At This Point, I Could Hardly See Nothing' - Chioma Shares Photos While Heavily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'At This Point, I Could Hardly See Nothing' - Chioma Shares Photos While Heavily (2348 Views)

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'At This Point, I Could Hardly See Nothing' - Chioma Shares Photos While Heavily by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Davido’s wife, Chioma Avril Adeleke has caused a stir on social media after she posted a bikini photo of herself in a pool as she was heavily drunk.

Recall that the professional Chef and mother of Davido's son 'Ifeanyi' had been off social media for some time now.

She has bounced back again to share these sexy pictures via her official Instagram page, where she said she had taken five shots of alcohol and at that point she was tipsy.

Sharing the photo, she captioned it as:

“5 shots later. At this point, I could hardly...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: 'At This Point, I Could Hardly See Nothing' - Chioma Shares Photos While Heavily by meobizy(f): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Davido and ugly girls, sha. It’s why I don’t believe some pretty slay queens when they claim he had a one nighter with them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Exposed-dorathy Boob's Press By Toke Makinwa Are They Lesbians? (video) / You Are Not A Born Again If You Fix Eyelashes - Evangelist Slams Chidinma Ekile / Burnaboy & Pogba Doing The Focus Dance (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.