Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (32814 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Bola Tinubu Visit Alhaji Tanko Yakassai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by kolade560: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin
Zetty177x:

A young lad who shouldn't be using phone...Insulting an old man abi? Now return that phone to the elder ur guardian with u...I blame oyibos for creating phone ...kids nor get respect again
grin
Zetty177x:

A young lad who shouldn't be using phone...Insulting an old man abi? Now return that phone to the elder ur guardian with u...I blame oyibos for creating phone ...kids nor get respect again
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Zetty177x: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
kolade560:
grin grin

I don forgive u now ..for the laughter..handshake...we are friends... I'm from
Sudan
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by kolade560: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Zetty177x:

I don forgive u now ..for the laughter..handshake...we are friends... I'm from Sudan
man I never offended u. handshake Sudan
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by DCatt: 1:55am On Aug 28, 2020
You this volunteer slave, Yorubaland spits you out!

Eranko lasan, koni da fun Iya e!
King44:
my you and your existence be cursed. You are an imbeccile and I have nothing more to say to you or your slave master Tinubu.

Oloribu jatijati
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by King44(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2020
DCatt:
You this volunteer slave, Yorubaland spits you out!

Eranko lasan, koni da fun Iya e!
Oro e o gba gra gra, oti raja
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by omoharry(f): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
God Help us..I have come to a conclusion that we are a nation with stupid and clueless people. We are still suffering from the greatest mistake of our lives and hoping to survive through this administration. Yet I am seeing a Tinubu as a candidate to be considered for presidency and most people here are supporting this northern leader who have failed as leaders.. Are we ok at all?. Are we curse with stupidity? Osibanjo is a yes but never a Tinubu.

We dont want Agberos to over run our nation just becos they are Tinubu loyal boys ...Or to have half of the nations asset converted to his personal properties becos of his insatiable greed for wealth acquisition....He can remain a God father if he wishes to. He is a corrupt man and we are sick and tired of Nigerians glorifying corrupt leaders and giving them a chance to rule us for a life time without any hope for us and our children.

He does not deserve to be a president..he is a coward and a man without human feeling..This is a man that is ready to sell his people to the Fulanis'for his ambition..he is a coward..I dont care if people say he is just been wise and knows when to talk or when not to blal bla bla!!..They said that the greatest betrayal to mankind is when good men look the other way while evil strives...This is the character of the person that you want to rule you.
If APC would zone the presidency to the SW..then it is Osibanjo all the way.Second will be Akinwunmi Adesina..that is if he will be allowed to scale through the primaries.

To be honest the South East should be given a chance to rule..there is no need for the SW to be greedy. Though APC does not have good candidate representing the SE for now ..maybe they can shop for good ones in other parties..the ones that are there are either Thieves, or clowns...the like of Orji Kalu, Ngige, Rochas Okorocha..These leaders are a big No No..they do not qualify.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by DCatt: 1:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Emi gan ready fun e, wa ra oja ibanuje.
King44:
Oro e o gba gra gra, oti raja
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by King44(m): 1:13am On Aug 30, 2020
DCatt:
Emi gan ready fun e, wa ra oja ibanuje.
Like I said your matter no be today e go end, you will regret ever insulting mother. I am very sure your mad mother died a miserable death that is why you nurtured the guts to insult her. Wo all these one wey I dey talk na grammar wa regret.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by DCatt: 3:11am On Sep 01, 2020
When your waste of space useless mother who got her vagina burnt for giving birth to a goat like you when he should have had a dog instead refused to instill simple manners in you and your drifter of a father is not there to show you what a man should be, I will. Just say it and I will return the favor, you may even lose your life to it. Suegbe like you blowing hard on me. The race your dog would run for 20 years is a pleasure race for my horse.
King44:
Like I said your matter no be today e go end, you will regret ever insulting mother. I am very sure your mad mother died a miserable death that is why you nurtured the guts to insult her. Wo all these one wey I dey talk na grammar wa regret.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 09, 2020
GoodGovernance:

I think you are the daft one here.

Anyone that is not daft knows that leadership,both in business and politics,comes with a lot of experience garnered over the years.Even developed nations like Britain,Russia and USA etc,cannot do without recycling their old experienced leaders.

Just like in private companies,there are so many entry and junior level positions for younger politicians,such as councilor,LG chairman,legislature etc.

The higher you climb the corporate or political ladder,the older you become.It is only very early starters that gets to the top at a young age.

Even though we have so many early starters in the corporate world,how many young , experienced early starters do you have in politics that you can recommend to be the president?

Or you think being president is the same as being an activist or human rights fighter??

It does not have to be Tinubu,anyway.
George Weah, Merkel, Macron, etc are young leaders doing well on the world scale. You remain the very daft one here for this myopic thinking. With all your education you believe only ancestors can rule a country? A pity.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President by orisa37: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2020
TINUBU NO. Osinbajo YES. Osinbajo IS MORE QUALIFIED, MORE EXPERIENCED NOW NOW NOW ABOUT NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video) / Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.