Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction (16555 Views)

Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital / Ikpeazu: We Carefully Selected 27 New Commissioners To Enhance Life Of Abians / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Metrix147: 1:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has rated his administration high in the area of critical infrastructure.

According to the Governor, under his administration, the state has completed a number of road infrastructure while others are currently ongoing, assuring that the tempo will be sustained and even increased to ensure that the infrastructural stock in the State is improved upon significantly.

The governor while saluting Abians as the state marks 29 years since creation in 1991paid glowing tributes to the founding fathers of the State who worked tirelessly to ensure the actualization of the creation of Abia State.

He further stated that even in the face of tough challenges,people of the State have continued to trudge on towards the path of peace and progress.

In a statement issued on Saturday by his Chief Press Secretary, Sir Onyebuchi Ememanka, the Governor thanked God and the people of the State for the security, peace and stability the State has enjoyed in last couple of years, describing Abia as the most politically stable state in the country.

The release said, "He expressed his appreciation to the Speaker and members of the State House of Assembly and other political leaders for their statesmanly roles in ensuring that political stability enjoyed by our people is sustained.

"Governor Ikpeazu assured the people of the State that even with the challenges posed by the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 which created massive economic shocks across the globe, his administration will continue to apply prudence in ensuring that available resources are managed for the good of our people, while seeking creative means to improve our financial capabilities.

"He thanked the people of the State for the support his administration has enjoyed and assured them that he will continue to discharge the responsibilities of his office with dedication and commitment to the ideals of economic development and progress" he said.

Ememanka also added, "In the months ahead", the Governor stated, "we shall develop more sustainable means of solidifying our position as the SME Capital of Nigeria by continuing to support the growth of local enterprises as a catalyst for economic development".

https://abntv.ng/2020/08/abia-at-29-weve-done-well-in-road-construction-says-ikpeazu/

2 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by ihec(m): 1:56am On Aug 23, 2020
Ikpeazu's media crew will never fail to ridicule the man on social media.
Its eith they do it on purpose or they are simply dumb especially that his chief press secretary Onyebuchi, dude keeps on ridiculing his principle without even knowing it.

Abia mechanics are very happy with ikpeazu's leadership and it's one of the most lucrative jobs presently in Abia because the roads won't spare your Automobile at all.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by RichDad1(m): 3:06am On Aug 23, 2020
This man deserves a third term as Governor of Abia State. What a wonder working Governor!!!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Mynd44: 3:57am On Aug 23, 2020
I am sure Aba (Osisioma) has been ceeded to another state for the governor to be making this kind of statenent

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by daddytime(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2020
You have done very well.

See as e still be like rainy season toad upon the tummy tuck operation wey e go do.

Yeye people.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by castrogee(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2020
A Symptom of shamelessness is lying without empathy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by SaintBishop: 4:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Lol.It is well with Abia people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Abia State is the real definition of what a shit hole looks like

34 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Mindlog: 4:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Delusional cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Amuluonyenaego: 4:01am On Aug 23, 2020
keep hallucinating, but God is watching you.

18 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Chicastle: 4:03am On Aug 23, 2020
Your mates are commissioning railways, in other African countries you are here telling us about a pond road wey fish eve dey inside that you have done well. Road poo chai

Seem we have retired thugs as politicians in this country

Whenever I see a politician clapping because of road I don't know how I feel.
If you like do road from Aba to ijebu

Electricity is the engine drive of industrialization

6 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by thaoriginator: 4:06am On Aug 23, 2020
grin

Okay sir cry

With your Olumo rock's shape head keep drooling in your delusion of grandeur cry

5 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Teeisaac(m): 4:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Igbo people don suffer ooo

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by unclemaths(m): 4:07am On Aug 23, 2020
People are not asking for too much: good roads, jobs, health care, food and security...

13 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by hardcore007: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by juanjo2: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2020
What where you expecting. Person wey dey chop a full pot of goat meat only am. See as he fat anyhow

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by sandland: 4:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Iam sure he does not know what a good road looks like. Aba is a an example of a swimming pool.

14 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by sandland: 4:09am On Aug 23, 2020
Iam sure he does not know what a good road looks like. Aba is a example of a swimming pool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by anonimi: 4:10am On Aug 23, 2020
RichDad1:
This man deserves a third term as Governor of Abia State. What a wonder working Governor!!!

Wonder working kerosene distributor

Igboblog:
2019 : I Weep For Abians By Wisdom Nwedene (Must Read)

Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Yesterday, pictures of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu branded Tanker distributing free kerosene to people at Umunkpeyi and other locations circulated the social media space.

Many people were seen struggling to get the free kerosene from the tanker.

I was shocked and wept bitterly when I saw the pictures because this is no longer the Abia State I know before.

From Ikpeazu's moves by sharing free kerosene and money to Abians few days to Governorship election, it is crystal clear that he is aware that he has failed the people who entrusted him with power.

I also heard that Ikpeazu said that the dark days are over for the civil servants in Abia State and donated 10 million naira to them.

My question to the civil servants is, will Ikpeazu 10 million naira solve the pains and problems you have been through in the last three and half years?

Let me quickly recall that in the last three and half years, almost all the civil servants in every sector protested over non payments of their salaries.

Let me do flashback, in 2018, the staff of Abia State owned University teaching hospital, Aba protested and cursed Ikpeazu over non-payment of their 9months salary.

The demonstration was staged Inside the premises of the hospital.

Also, in terms of infrastructure, Ikpeazu has not done well.

Let me also draw your mind to the Osisoma Flyover being constructed by Ikpeazu for over three years now.

Despite his promise that the flyover will be completed in January 2019, the truth is that the project has been abandoned.

When it comes to good road, hospital, empowering the farmers, Ikpeazu has not delivered also.

I don't know any reason a true Abia State born should want Ikpeazu to return to the Government House when he has failed to deliver half of the promises he made in 2015.

If you come to Ebonyi State, you will see what Umahi did in terms of infrastructure . He built many flyovers, good roads and empowered farmers. That's what I expected Ikpeazu to do.

Let me make it clear that I'm not from Abia State and didn't receive a dime to pen down this article but as a journalist, I know it is imperative to speak against evils, injustice, hunger, etc when I see them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937404_img20190307110657_jpeg344d077aaa77a670a015cde12e0a35dd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937311_fbimg1551906880363_jpeg66c1be60232cccc1d7d86c7035261aed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by WandaNara: 4:12am On Aug 23, 2020
The kerosene governor. Nigerians are suffering and smiling. Our mumu never do

9 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Gordson: 4:16am On Aug 23, 2020
LMAO grin grin
This man na clown

9 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Bigflamie(m): 4:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Between this man and the dullard in aso rock, I don't know whose level of incompetency is higher. tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Originalsly: 4:21am On Aug 23, 2020
Hmmm..... we have done well.... showering praises on himself. I don't know why.... but my brain just not connecting Abia and good roads. But it can quickly connect Abians as they trudge.... they really been trudging for yearssss.

4 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by tillaman(m): 4:24am On Aug 23, 2020
Screw all them politicians y’all can die for all I care

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Kingspin(m): 4:24am On Aug 23, 2020
PhD wasted governor.

Abia is my state.
And the truth is one.

10 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by ofiko123(m): 4:29am On Aug 23, 2020
Nice one... Ikpeazu is working..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Ogamysamo: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Self appraisal has succeded in remaining as part of our leaders' speech and mode of addressing the public til date.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Kingpele(m): 4:37am On Aug 23, 2020
It is well, get well soon Abia state.. U now have a fully certified clown as your governor.liars are liable to die young... Las las God no go shame una

4 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Marvieduke(f): 4:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Which well has he done? Make him dey deceive himself, rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Killed 55 Iron Mongers In Borno In 3 Weeks – Police / We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu / N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.