Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

(VIDEO) My Irritating Experience With LASTMA Officials- Comedian, Koffi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (VIDEO) My Irritating Experience With LASTMA Officials- Comedian, Koffi (223 Views)

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k / Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl / Koffi Tha Guru & Wife, Ayoka Okin Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) My Irritating Experience With LASTMA Officials- Comedian, Koffi by MYZOLE: 1:18am On Aug 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC-zds9RMBc

Popular Nigerian Stand-up comedian, actor and businessman, Koffi Ayinde Idowu Nuel, professionally known as KoffiThaGuru has shared his nasty encounter with officials of the Lagos State Traffic Management Agency, LASTMA.

According to the humour merchant who sounded very disappointed at the manner in which the traffic managers conducted themselves in public, the LASTMA officials are reportedly notorious for harassing innocent motorists on the Ikorodu axis of Lagos metropolis.

Recounting his experience in a lengthy Instagram post using his Instagram account, @koffithaguru, he noted with disappointment; “I had an episode with some LASTMA officials within the week at Palmgrove bus stop and I wish to know what exactly is the function of this body.”

“Forgive my ignorance, what is the difference between service lane and highway? I observed with chagrin as public servants acted like lords and commandos.”

“Irritating hustlers ordering and commanding me to get down from my vehicle whilst asking what was the Rambo style double crossing for.”

“A LASTMA official is asking me if the service lane is a lay-by for me to park and pick my call and even pick someone.”

“Was my parking/hazard light not obvious enough? I thought the LASTMA truck was supposed to help move broken down vehicles from the highway?”

“I later found out that this unit of Lastma officials run this harassing hustle on ikorodu road, as I had seen them earlier obstructing traffic at Onipanu whilst jacking someone’s car at the ‘Bus Stop,”

“It didn’t occur to me that 5 minutes later, they would descend on me. Now I see why people take on these officials with reckless abandon.”

“Things are tight, everyone is on the edge. Roads are blocked, traffic everywhere. No income, yet these individuals still make life hard for citizens on the road.”

“The moment they wear that uniform a certain power and authority overcomes mere men and they become villains on fellow humans.”

“The idiot said he knew who I was. No wonder people jam you anyhow.”

“Are we in a jungle? Kindly tag the necessary parties and share your own experience. Arrant nonsense”, he wrote.

SOURCE: https://www.independent.ng/breaking-my-irritating-experience-with-lastma-officials-comedian-koffi/

Re: (VIDEO) My Irritating Experience With LASTMA Officials- Comedian, Koffi by Lamiri(m): 1:28am On Aug 23, 2020
0p
Re: (VIDEO) My Irritating Experience With LASTMA Officials- Comedian, Koffi by revived: 1:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Ohhhh

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Worst Foods For Your Brain / Unruly Lagosians Arrested For Open Defecation (photos) / *bbnaija 2020: I Did Not Wash Vee’s Pants, I Rinsed It – Neo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.