Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 (7631 Views)

Employment Letter With CONTISS 7 Step 2 / In Civil Service, What's This Level Implies :level 7 Step 2 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by STOKLOSA: 2:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Good day Nairalanders. Please, does anyone know the monthly salary of a civil servant whose salary structure is based on CONRAISS. He is at Level 9, Step 2. I will appreciate answers from individuals who know about their salary scale.
Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by flyingdutchman(m): 3:09am On Aug 23, 2020
Stop monitoring your friend's finances. Be happy for him.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by femi4: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2020
STOKLOSA:
Good day Nairalanders. Please, does anyone know the monthly salary of a civil servant whose salary structure is based on CONRAISS. He is at Level 9, Step 2. I will appreciate answers from individuals who know about their salary scale.
That's about 2.1m

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/nigerian-civil-service-salary-structure/

1 Like

Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by degamonn: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Is it conraiss 9:2 or level 9:2? If it is 9:2 equivalent of conraiss then it's about #120

1 Like

Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2020
STOKLOSA:

OK read carefully....

It all depends on the ministry agency or parastata

That is the entry level of a graduate with mater's or first degree.

Again if the MDA is basically a research institute the person may earn to 115-135

You can quote me with the name of the MDA so I give you exactness

1 Like

Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by taskcompleteng: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Good morning,

I'm Emmanuel currently working with Retail Hypermarket as a Supply chain officer / Procurement officer where I overseas the food and non-food category, Build & maintain relationships with Modern Trade sales team, key accounts managers & distributors

Part of my duties include, Issuing of LPO as per Vendors Schedule days, Price Negotiations and market surveys, vendor management and account reconciliation for vendors.

I am a team player, assertive, goal oriented and result driven. I am a good sales man with marketing experience, a communicator and negotiator, am conversant with ERP software and Excel for analyzing data for reports.

Am currently seeking the opportunity to join any of the ministries in any arm of the government parastatals.

I believe my expertise and experience will be of a great value to any team or agency that I might fit in.

Kindly review my Linkedin profile and assist/connect me

https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-udoh

Thanks you
Emmanuel.
Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by STOKLOSA: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Lifedonor:

OK read carefully....

Again if the MDA is basically a research institute the person may earn to 115-135

The agency is NABDA. Thank you for the assistance.
Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by STOKLOSA: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Stop monitoring your friend's finances. Be happy for him.

Lol... But I didn't say it's for a friend. It could be me you know. wink
Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by nitt: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2020
degamonn:
Is it conraiss 9:2 or level 9:2? If it is 9:2 equivalent of conraiss then it's about #120

Correct. Op it's about 120 - 122.

Conraiss salary scale.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by intergral(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2021
Lifedonor:

OK read carefully....

NAEC
Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by Chudianya2012(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2021
STOKLOSA:

The agency is NABDA. Thank you for the assistance.
proda
Re: Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 by Chudianya2012(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2021
uote author=Lifedonor post=93128084]

OK read carefully....

[/quote]
Proda

(1) (Reply)

Work And Temperament: What Job Am I Suited For? / Graduate Business Development Executives At Geoscape Limited / Ever Heard About "PATHWAY GLOBAL SERVICES"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.