Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

A Fraudster - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Fraudster (175 Views)

I'm Not A Fraudster - Burnaron Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fraudster by Yomax05: 2:45am On Aug 23, 2020
I want you all to know about this fake agent who parades himself as a travel agency with a fake name which he uses in perpetrating his evil plans,I will advise you all to desist from doing business with him because he is a fraudster and not just that alone but tarnish others image just to get money in the name of a travel agent,he does his business from Abuja with name as Albert Amaobi and uses Flashy Travels as his business name with address as 14 T.Y Danjuma street,Abuja to commit his evil plans. Kindly desist from his fake and fraudulent plans of helping people with their visa and other documents needed for traveling. STAY AWAY FROM A FRAUDSTER WHO NEED YOUR MONEY FOR HIS PERSONAL ENJOYMENT

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Extra Money At Your Leisure Time / How To Take Charge Of Your Financial Future / Airtel Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.