Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Need Urgent Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Urgent Help (351 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error / Need Urgent Help..... Domainking Payment Issue / Abeg I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 23, 2020
My name is adeniji feranmi and am fifteen years old.
As at the age 10 i've always tought of opening my own blog and start making my money.
So as time passes by i realised that there so many things blocking me from reaching my goals. e.g My parents don't care about my own dream/choice they just want me to do their will, Do you know am using java phone (yes my phone spoilt and they just hissed when i told them i needed a new phone. My mum said "Am not buying any useless phone for you so that you stop making useless websites"wink.
I decided on my own that nothing will stop me from achieving my goals so i opened a [url=tvseriez.byethost31.com]blog[/url] on a free hosting platform and i've come to realise that looking for free stuff is a waste of time and resource.
All i need now is a kind hearted person to buy me a basic hosting plan(#200/month) for a year(#2400) on [url]domainhosting.com.ng[/url] and a " .com.ng " for (#899/yr) so everything together cost #3,300.
please don't send me money please buy it with the domain name mp3horizon.com.ng God bless our handwork.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 23, 2020
I ❤️ your spirit bro

Don't give up on your dream

I hope someone can support this dream

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help by hostkobo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
DaRealiJude:
My name is adeniji feranmi and am fifteen years old.
As at the age 10 i've always tought of opening my own blog and start making my money.
So as time passes by i realised that there so many things blocking me from reaching my goals. e.g My parents don't care about my own dream/choice they just want me to do their will, Do you know am using java phone (yes my phone spoilt and they just hissed when i told them i needed a new phone. My mum said "Am not buying any useless phone for you so that you stop making useless websites"wink.
I decided on my own that nothing will stop me from achieving my goals so i opened a [url=tvseriez.byethost31.com]blog[/url] on a free hosting platform and i've come to realise that looking for free stuff is a waste of time and resource.
All i need now is a kind hearted person to buy me a basic hosting plan(#200/month) for a year(#2400) on [url]domainhosting.com.ng[/url] and a " .com.ng " for (#899/yr) so everything together cost #3,300.
please don't send me money please buy it with the domain name mp3horizon.com.ng God bless our handwork.

Hi there,

msg me on whatsapp, details in my signature, ill setup your domain and hosting account on my own platform, free for 1-year, blog all you want - Ill install wordpress for you and basic plugins as well

blog all you want.

regards
HK

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Help by LittleFinger1: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Well, someone beat me to it. If you need anything else, send me a whatsapp message at *.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
hostkobo:

Hi there,

msg me on whatsapp, details in my signature, ill setup your domain and hosting account on my own platform, free for 1-year, blog all you want - Ill install wordpress for you and basic plugins as well

blog all you want.

regards
HK
Thank you sir/ma but i don't use whatsapp try messaging me here .
am so so glad.
Thank you
Re: I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
hostkobo:

Hi there,

blog all you want.

regards
HK
I just mailed you sir
Re: I Need Urgent Help by Lordvactus(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2020
I'll help u integrate e-commerce to your site to be able to collect money from good users
Whatsapp via 2348050379452
Re: I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Lordvactus:
I'll help u integrate e-commerce to your site to be able to collect money from good users
Whatsapp via 2348050379452
Thank you but i don't use whatsapp try sending me a message [url=fb.com/darealijude]here[/url] or mail me on judeadeniji66@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help by betahost247(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Hello,

I can help you with this, register the domain and hosting for you free on my server. Register your account on https://billing.betahost247.com/register.php and reply me here to set it up for you.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Musa
Beta Host Limited CEO

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2020
betahost247:
Hello,

I can help you with this, register the domain and hosting for you free on my server. Register your account on https://billing.betahost247.com/register.php and reply me here to set it up for you.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Musa
Beta Host Limited CEO
Thank you
Re: I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2020
betahost247:
Hello,

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Musa
Beta Host Limited CEO
Please am having problems signing up
Re: I Need Urgent Help by betahost247(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
DaRealiJude:

Please am having problems signing up

Hello,

Your network isn't strong to load the invisible recaptcha. I will sign you up manually from my end.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First Million Naira / Verified or Unverified Adsense With Domain Needed / E-commerce Website Www.destrofashion.com For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.