Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Urgent Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Help (238 Views)

Problems with my startup - Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 23, 2020
My name is adeniji feranmi and am fifteen years old.
As at the age 10 i've always tought of opening my own blog and start making my money.
So as time passes by i realised that there so many things blocking me from reaching my goals. e.g My parents don't care about my own dream/choice they just want me to do their will, Do you know am using java phone (yes my phone spoilt and they just hissed when i told them i needed a new phone. My mum said "Am not buying any useless phone for you so that you stop making useless websites"wink.
I decided on my own that nothing will stop me from achieving my goals so i opened a [url=tvseriez.byethost31.com]blog[/url] on a free hosting platform and i've come to realise that looking for free stuff is a waste of time and resource.
All i need now is a kind hearted person to buy me a basic hosting plan(#200/month) for a year(#2400) on [url]domainhosting.com.ng[/url] and a " .com.ng " for (#899/yr) so everything together cost #3,300.
please don't send me money please buy it with the domain name mp3horizon.com.ng God bless our handwork.
Re: Urgent Help by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2020
The truth is that blogging don't pay anymore.

If u can really write, then try getting a job as a content writer.
There are listings on Education and carreer section
Re: Urgent Help by stanliwise(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2020
DaRealiJude:
My name is adeniji feranmi and am fifteen years old.
As at the age 10 i've always tought of opening my own blog and start making my money.
So as time passes by i realised that there so many things blocking me from reaching my goals. e.g My parents don't care about my own dream/choice they just want me to do their will, Do you know am using java phone (yes my phone spoilt and they just hissed when i told them i needed a new phone. My mum said "Am not buying any useless phone for you so that you stop making useless websites"wink.
I decided on my own that nothing will stop me from achieving my goals so i opened a [url=tvseriez.byethost31.com]blog[/url] on a free hosting platform and i've come to realise that looking for free stuff is a waste of time and resource.
All i need now is a kind hearted person to buy me a basic hosting plan(#200/month) for a year(#2400) on [url]domainhosting.com.ng[/url] and a " .com.ng " for (#899/yr) so everything together cost #3,300.
please don't send me money please buy it with the domain name mp3horizon.com.ng God bless our handwork.
open a blogger sub domain or a wordpress sub domain

(1) (Reply)

100% Off Free Udemy Programming Courses Ot Enroll / Need A Very Good Developer Who Can Advance Wordpress Theme / Are You Interested In Backend Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.