Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) (58750 Views)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore (2) (3) (4)

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by teamsynergy: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Very useless police
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
OK
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nuhushafin33(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Passing by
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Bbb
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Richie77: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Na see finish be this oo. ontop stop , you no stop still dey fight police . Always reserve some part of you to yourself to avoid see finish.

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2020

Police no dey use eye see young guyz behind Benzo..benz driving young fellas are cash cow to them..

But if you ask me these guys I'm seeing so have all the trappings of G_boyz

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:
Looking at the photos we all know what's going on.

✓The Young guys driving benz are obviously into something not too far from illegal.

✓The police obviously knows this, hence they are bent on stopping them and collecting their share.

✓Things have gotten so bad in this country, that in situations like this, you don't even know who to support. Everybody is just wrong one way or the other.

Na family fight, make we rest jare!
you've said the right thing... Thumb up

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by unclemaths(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Shameful conduct..
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Back in the State, we take bullshit from nobody

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Osun27: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I dont care what transpired between them, but in a sane society, you ever lay your hand on a police officer, then you gotta be ready to do the time I'm jail.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2020
E no go pass Sango/Ifo
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by techmo(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2020

The guy fit don pay and pay don tire for police matter

If you see good houses they have and cars this police drive, ordinary constables , Sergent and corporals you may wonder if it's the same FG salary they depend on

Monkey dey work baboon dey chop.... Last last they might bundle them to nearest station, find one or two crimes on their phones, beat them blue black and begin bail negotiation from 500k per head

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by popez: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
I dont care what transpired between them, but in a sane society, you ever lay your hand on a police officer, then you gotta be ready to do the time I'm jail.

In sane societies, police don't stop motorists to collect money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by money121(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by ifeolamide00(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Na illegal boys wey no wan pay illegal bribe

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by DeeTweenie(f): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2020
It takes them nothing than to obey the Police and listen to whatever they have to say.
They are just dragging maybe because they have godfathers in the Police that are more superior than this men that stopped them.

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Osun27: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2020
techmo:

The guy fit don pay and pay don tire for police matter

If you see good houses they have and cars this police drive, ordinary constables , Sergent and corporals you may wonder if it's the same FG salary they depend on

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by pmoye(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2020
This is obviously a stereotype, and stereotypes are dangerous. That they are young and they drive a nice ride doesn't automatically make them criminals. Neither is their hairstyle a reason for that conclusion. Years ago while doing my PhD in Europe I was on braids as a guy and I have never in my life being into any kind of fraud. Had you or the Nigerian police seen me then and in a fine ride they would have concluded I was a criminal.

Our law says: innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Right to that innocence before being judicially proven to be guilty is a fundamental human right. Even for a suspect caught in the act. That is the secular constitution that guides us. It should guide us as citizens of Nigeria and we should insist that it also guides the law enforcement.

Nigerians should normalize crashing the traffic in solidarity with citizens are who being victimized by the police on the highway. That's a powerful way to drive sense into these police officers.

It is not a crime to be young and rich. Many of us who had been thus previously profiled while Nigeria can testify that it is a very bad indeed.

Police officers stopping you:
sizing your age up from your looks,
looking again at your ride and asking you if you are the owner,
you handing over all up-to-date documents to him when he asked for it
getting angry that he has nothing to hold onto
asking for your source of livelihood

Everything checks out, and the police still going on about arresting you...just for being young ... At that point I simply ask them to lead me to their station. I have done this several times in Nigeria and the drive to their station affords me enough time to call the lawyers (oh I never hand over my phone to any police officer, never!). I also ensure I do not travel alone. Very important. At the station I always ask to talk to the most superior officer who in my experience usually happen to have a good deal of humanity, and most times they turn it to a joke and beg me to give the boys something..

infogenerator:
Looking at the photos we all know what's going on.

✓The Young guys driving benz are obviously into something not too far from illegal.

✓The police obviously knows this, hence they are bent on stopping them and collecting their share.

✓Things have gotten so bad in this country, that in situations like this, you don't even know who to support. Everybody is just wrong one way or the other.

Na family fight, make we rest jare!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2020
samuel19222:
Damnn nigga, see how person get liver dey follow police dey drag.
benefit crew i think.
you no see say them don chop belle full
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by siddique07: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2020
When u meet weyre wey senior u

Come o shey na #100 make this man off � *9ja my country*
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Just look at how unprofessional the policemen look... See their potbellies and bad physiques. Can't even tell who is policing who!!!
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Franking: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Very useless and unprofessional police force.

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by ckmayoca: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2020
stormborn28:
you've said the right thing... Thumb up

You can't be guilty and be dragging policemen like that.... the boy are clean they just wanted to useless the policemen.. if u are guilty the police is ready to take u shine.

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by kenx1(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2020
We are now like slaves in our own country
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
I simply Blame Tinubu for this undecided

So typical of Trump supporters from dat Jungle.

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by lowkeybahdguy(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
somebody once said ' surviving in Nigeria should be included in the CV

I still do..
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Rgade:
Yoruba boys self, small thing them done tear cloth comot sad

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Danielmegg(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2020
I jus dey

Laugh dem dis one cheesy cheesy

Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) / Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos / Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest