Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s (1952 Views)

Between Samsung A31 And Oppo A73? / Samsung Galaxy A11, A31, And A41 To Come With 64gb Base Storage / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by NelsonMM: 5:36am On Aug 23, 2020
phone gurus in the house please which one should i go for between samsung galaxy A31 and Xiaomi redmi note 9s
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by alphaNomega: 5:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Redmi note 9s
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Reader530(m): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2020
Redmi 9 pro
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by mu2sa2: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2020
For build quality, reliability, performance and class in phones choose sammy over anything chins, by whatever name called.

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Habiodunz(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2020
mu2sa2:
For build quality, reliability, performance and class in phones choose sammy over anything chins, by whatever name called.
You must be a Samsung fanboy or probably just ignorant undecided

11 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by femi4: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Choose heritage, choose Sammy over Remi
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by mu2sa2: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2020
Habiodunz:

Samsung fanboy - thanks for the compliments.Feels good to go with the best.
Just ignorant - that statement is based on ignorance, withdraw it! If it's not sammy it's not the same as sammy- talking about chinko "sammy" which some buy ignorantly and use to assess the almost flawless original.

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Jafar1: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Its either samsung or samsung
leave chinko for chinko...

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by ArticleBeast: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Leave chinko for chinko

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by nitt: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2020
Samsung

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by realmanarken(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
La buy chinko la chinko grin grin
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Edorian: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
NelsonMM:
phone gurus in the house please which one should i go for between samsung galaxy A31 and Xiaomi redmi note 9s
a31

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Blastedholligan: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
mu2sa2:
Samsung fanboy - thanks for the compliments.Feels to go with the best.
Just ignorance - that statement is based on ignorance, withdraw it! If it's not sammy it's not the same as sammy- talking about chinko "sammy" which some buy ignorantly and use to assess the almost flawless original.
So anybody that states his opinion is a fanboy? Nawa
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by oodua1stson: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Habiodunz:

even Xiaomi CEO can't claim they make better phones than Samsung. So you're the ignorant one.

And if truly you believe Xiaomi make better phones than Samsung then you're simply hopeless

4 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by OlympiadTutor(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Buy the Samsung. Their phones are durable. If you want value for money then opt for a premium used Samsung flagship.

3 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by RealEzee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
The SD720g chipset on the note 9s guarantees you better performance over the a31 on a helio p65 chipset.
Spec for spec and price tag, the note 9s is worth it over the a31
Chipset rankings below :

https://www.phonecurry.com/benchmarks

Las Las na ur Choice grin
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by sagieramos(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
The only superior specs A31 has over Redmi Note 9s is the AMOLED display. Apart from that, the RN9s should be compare with A71, Redmi 9 with A31.
With the good experiences I have had with my Galaxy S7 and the experience I'm currently having with my RN8, I would choose Xiaomi's (both mid-range and flagship) over Samsung's.
Abeg Samsung too dey hot and overpriced

5 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Karex81(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
note 9s get better processor, camera and build quality Samsung only beats it in amoled display and brand name.

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Habiodunz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
oodua1stson:
even Xiaomi CEO can't claim they make better phones than Samsung. So you're the ignorant one.

And if truly you believe Xiaomi make better phones than Samsung then you're simply hopeless
You are slow asf grin grin

The 3rd best performing android phone on the world is Xiaomi K30 Pro - Flagship only bested by Oppo

An 100k Xiaomi midrange outperforms and 100k Samsung Midrange In both performance and durability grin

An 100k Xiaomi midrange comes with a CGG5 while Samsung Uses CGG3

Oponu oshi

You are talking to someone that ported from a Samsung to a Xiaomi phone
Not a Tecno user grin

I'm sure you don't even have any
You are still stuck with transsion grin

4 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by oodua1stson: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Habiodunz:

The 3rd best performing android phone on the world is Xiaomi K30 Pro - Flagship only bested by Oppo

An 100k Xiaomi midrange outperforms and 100k Samsung Midrange In both performance and durability grin

Oponu oshi

Not a Tecno user grin

Baba e oponu. Iya e oponu. Iku to da Oni PA e. Gbogbo awon molebi e oponu ayirada.

To Baba e o ba kin se oponu you will know I never mentioned price. I asked simply if they make better phones. Oloriburuku Omo ofo. o ni sha nkan to da je
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy
oodua1stson:
Baba e oponu. Iya e oponu. Iku to da Oni PA e. Gbogbo awon molebi e oponu ayirada.

To Baba e o ba kin se oponu you will know I never mentioned price. I asked simply if they make better phones. Oloriburuku Omo ofo. o ni sha nkan to da je
cheesy
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by theenchanter: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
oodua1stson:

baba, take it easy. Epe yen ti po ju.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Habiodunz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
oodua1stson:

Should I bring a bucket for you?? grin

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by oodua1stson: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
theenchanter:
baba, take it easy. Epe yen ti po ju.
the boy na Omo ale. I simply asked if Xiaomi make better phones than Samsung. The question is straightforward, I did not mention price. Everyone with a bit of common sense know Xiaomi will definitely sell their phones cheaper than Samsung cos they don't have the goodwill that Samsung has. It would be senseless to argue price, I only asked about who makes better phones b4 the badly raised Omo irankiran called his father oponu ayirada
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by oodua1stson: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
DjRicky:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
some of these badly raised Xiaomi vagabonds should be told two can play this game. You can't go around throwing insults around lol
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by D4donnn: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Habiodunz:

Oponu oshi

Not a Tecno user grin

Bro make them get the fastest processors , highest antutu rating 95 % of persons who would go out to buy phones wouldn't even care about such things me when even know about such things, I'll always pick a phone is sleek and has parts readily available that can perform the desired task I want them to over anything with incredible specs , I one hack NASA abi interpol when i go buy 16gig ram phone or phone with 144hertz refresh rate abi touch latency, all those ones na bs , iphone with 60frames refresh rate abi wetin them they call am still sells like crazy, abeg make we leave specs for Indians and those poor wannabes, if you have good money buy a decent samsung or apple device , you can ade one plus , Huawei and Xiaomi to the mix , but emphasis should be on the first four
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Habiodunz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
D4donnn:

Bro make them get the fastest processors , highest antutu rating 95 % of persons who would go out to buy phones wouldn't even care about such things me when even know about such things, I'll always pick a phone is sleek and has parts readily available that can perform the desired task I want them to over anything with incredible specs , I one hack NASA abi interpol when i go buy 16gig ram phone or phone with 144hertz refresh rate abi touch latency, all those ones na bs , iphone with 60frames refresh rate abi wetin them they call am still sells like crazy, abeg make we leave specs for Indians and those poor wannabes, if you have good money buy a decent samsung or apple device , you can ade one plus , Huawei and Xiaomi to the mix , but emphasis should be on the first four

You are an average phone user
Na why you dey talk like dz

Real phone users look for specs be4 buying a phone but okay

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Habiodunz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
oodua1stson:
the boy na Omo ale. I simply asked if Xiaomi make better phones than Samsung. The question is straightforward, I did not mention price. Everyone with a bit of common sense know Xiaomi will definitely sell their phones cheaper than Samsung cos they don't have the goodwill that Samsung has. It would be senseless to argue price, I only asked about who makes better phones b4 the badly raised Omo irankiran called his father oponu ayirada

Your irandiran na him be Omo Ale undecided

You went ahead and put "you must be hopeless" in a reply that wasn't even insulting initially
You are now crying cos you got hit hard with a reply

Cry
when you are old enof to communicate without insults
Hit me up
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Venoms001(f): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Habiodunz:

Your irandiran na him be Omo Ale undecided

You went ahead and put "you must be hopeless" in a reply that wasn't even insulting initially
You are now crying cos you got hit hard with a reply

Cry
when you are old enof to communicate without insults
Hit me up
You started the insults. Now you got served grin oponu nie.. Stupid xiaomi nairaland tout that will never respect someone's choice
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by D4donnn: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Habiodunz:

You are an average phone user
Na why you dey talk like dz

Real phone users look for specs be4 buying a phone but okay

Hahahahha baba average , there's no real phone users you are either tech savvy or you are into intensive apps and those requires PC, tell me what real phones users do with their phones that average users can't do with their average phones , excluding crappy devices like the tecnos and itels or do you think there's any application that a snapdragon 765g can't handle effortlessly .

Say you wanna play games with your phone , and if you're even a real gamer you'd place more importance in a gaming rig or PC over any phone, dont bullshit yourself into the delusion that you're a real phone user , I'll rather make money by browsing and selling items on an average phone than spend my time on apps and games that can't give me money pursuing the notion that I want to maximize the use of my phone or use everything my phone has to offer , but what do I know I'm ab average phone user grin

Real phone users prioritize what the want in a device, I want something sleek , that can perform effortlessly without lag , and can give me the customization I seek and when go still make chicks look me like real G or soft boy , that's all I want in a phone . grin
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by DrayZee: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Yo...If you like, let people deceive you that Xiaomi is better than Samsung, that’s your business. Get the two phones and make use of them. Nobody will tell you why Samsung is Samsung. Except you regularly play Call of Duty and it likes, disregard all that “productivity” talk.
At the end of the day, you’ll only really buy the phone for content consumption, and that’s where Samsung delivers absolute value. The Redmi camera is okay, but I think the Samsung is better.
Honestly, the only reason you should consider the Redmi is if you play high end games.

Find a way to get your hands on both phones before buying. Don’t let marketers tell you what to do.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy A31 And Redmi Note 9s by Habiodunz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Venoms001:

You started the insults. Now you got served grin oponu nie.. Stupid xiaomi nairaland tout that will never respect someone's choice
Ignored

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! PHONE GURUS Block This Error Appearing On My Screen( PHOTOS) / My Sagem Myv-55 And Wap Wahala / How To Maximize Your Use Of Proxifier Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.