Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him (49773 Views)

Dorathy Gave BrightO A Mouth Action (BBNaija Reunion) / Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by mamaafrik(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2020
meobizy:
The pastor approached zero women yet has two on his matter. Isn’t God amazing?
oloun ngbo you don craize finish grin grin
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol look at you, so you will tell me that the people watching this show aren't jobless? with the amount of jobless youths in that country? any one with a good business won't waste his/her precious time watching that useless show, do you think if it was gilder ultimate search, project fame anyone one or me will condemn it? of what positive impact will the useless bbn add to you and others?

Nigerian youths keep focusing on useless, irrelevant and frivolous things, that's why the unemployment rate is high, poverty is skyrocketing. Nigerian youths don't want to learn or attain new skills only the few serious ones, I really pity y'all if y'all don't change and get a life..

My Oga.... I respect you and I have no issues with you, but sincerely, you are barking up the wrong tree here!!!...

BBNaija is not, was not, and will never be the reason why Nigerian youths, or better yet some Nigerian youths have chosen to be unproductive, criminal minded, and reprobate time-wasters!!! They have been down this prodigious path long before BBNaija was conceived... If the show lends them another avenue to do worse that can't be the fault of the organizers!!!

Television and social media will always influence people differently. This is known by all! This same BBNaija show has made some fans of it millionaires (Do some research)... I know people who got inspired to go into branding via BBNaija, and they are reaping great rewards!!! It is all about perception and priorities.

Do you know how many terrible and morally bankrupt shows air on tv daily??! How many are supposed to be banned??!... There is a reason there is an age restriction. DSTV even went as far as advising those who find the show offensive not to watch, even giving a guide on how to remove the channel from your TV. What else do you need??!... It is a free world!!! Good and Evil are down to personal choices!!!

Scrap BBNaija show, and something else will take its place! That's the way of the world. That's how it has been for centuries till date... It will only get worse as we age and advance!!!

Come to even think of it... BBNaija can't be the reason why this nation's youths are so disunited, bigoted, selfish, and have refused to unite to form better governments. That issue long predates BBNaija!!! Think about it, and calm down!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Adventurer000: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Brighto is one of the most intelligent guy in that house. Very calculative and confident. Though he doesn't Garner attention. But he's game smart. Brighto could fvvck both of them and Bigbrother won't even know. I like the fact that he's in control of his emotion. Infact he left his emotion before coming to the house unlike some guys displaying weakness with their emotions

Ozo is the king premium simp

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2020
gambia:
Useless show for useless and jobless people.

BB9ja fans.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by wamide042(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin today na Sunday na,let respect baba God for.today na,,pls now bbn news throughout today,,righteous guy where.art thou
He went for Bishop Oyedepo’s daughter wedding.. i even heard he followed the bride for Honeymoon..
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by leosahm(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2020
gambia:

damn nigarr..... U just erred..... Dnt say that..... Dnt u knw they are are people, who watch it 4rm their workplaces, like myself, i watch it at my barbing saloon, so am nt jobless n if am nt jobless am nt useless.
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Henrydata(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2020
meobizy:
abi oo grin grin grin
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by leosahm(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2020
mayklef:
and how does that reopens our tertiary institutions....i weep for this zoo

u are the one living in the zoo, stop calling our country, zoo. I pity u coz u dnt love ya self,.....

1 Like

Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by ennyrah: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2020
damiloladuke:
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Dorathy on Saturday night revealed the only thing she has for Brighto is lust and nothing more.

Recall that Brighto had told Dorathy he is in love and has feelings for her.

However, Wathoni seems to have interest in him as they have spent the past two nights on the same bed.

Dorathy confronted Wathoni on Saturday night about the situation between her and Brighto.

When asked what she wants with Brighto, Dorathy said she does not have true feelings for him but ‘lust’.

She, however, promised to back down and save their friendship if Wathoni wants to have a relationship with Brighto.

Dorathy said:

“There’s just something about Brighto that I like but it’s not feelings. I need to know if you’re trying to get his full attention so I’ll back out because I’m not trying to stay in your way.   Brighto is smart, so I don’t know. I’m talking to you because I don’t want to have a problem with you

“I respect our friendship more than the lust I have with Brighto.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-only-lust-after-brighto-no-feelings-for-him-dorathy/
na u sabi
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by InYourHead: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
trash
Tell those numskulls.
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by ubee(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2020
gambia:
You guys that are always bitter about BBNaija matters are the worst and most pathetic set of people.
You find the time to keep tabs with the happenings in the show by watching on TV and blogging on the net, yet you hypocritically come out and feign that you hate the show? Get out of these threads and go look for better things to do with your life.

How can you even call those involved with this show useless and jobless, you pretentious simpleton? The show generates billions several times over in revenue for the owners and is important in such a battered, mismanaged and corrupt society as Nigeria because it at least stimulates some sector in the flagging economy, employs people and ultimately puts food on the table in households.
You need to open your eyes and abandon the cloak of ignorance you proudly wear. Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by ennyrah: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
leosahm:

u are the one living in the zoo, stop calling our country, zoo. I pity u coz u dnt love ya self,.....
and the worst part of it is that those that call it zoo cannot leave�
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
tfash96:
Till the rest of your life you'll be useless unfortunate bastard.. Even Trump followed last season bbn so you're more significant than him abi oloriburuku somebody.. If you don't like it then don't open the thread Omo ale

Why are you so bitter
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
leosahm:

damn nigarr..... U just erred..... Dnt say that..... Dnt u knw they are are people, who watch it 4rm their workplaces, like myself, i watch it at my barbing saloon, so am nt jobless n if am nt jobless am nt useless.

Why bother explaining to him... Some people are just bitter and shallow-minded. Keep living your life to the fullest jor.
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Badonasty(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
IMO this is the true representation of an alpha male...no be by muscle and no be by money...na by brain
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
ubee:

You guys that are always bitter about BBNaija matters are the worst and most pathetic set of people.
You find the time to keep tabs with the happenings in the show by watching on TV and blogging on the net, yet you hypocritically come out and feign that you hate the show? Get out of these threads and go look for better things to do with your life.

How can you even call those involved with this show useless and jobless, you pretentious simpleton? The show generates billions several times over in revenue for the owners and is important in such a battered, mismanaged and corrupt society as Nigeria because it at least stimulates some sector in the flagging economy, employs people and ultimately puts food on the table in households.
You need to open your eyes and abandon the cloak of ignorance you proudly wear. Mtcheew!

How can they understand these basic things you just pointed out.... Ignorance certainly goes with bitterness!!! Leave them! They will be alright las las!!!
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Grateful02(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
action in the house, thrilling the air. before I forget I hope say BBNAIJA show ko follow summit audit report give FG?
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Paromarc: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Is there a way I can block all these BBNaija craps from my account?
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by tfash96(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
einsteine:

Stop chatting rubbish.

Trump followed last season's BBN? Where did you read that hogwash?
Should I need to show you b4 you'll believe
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by tfash96(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
martineverest:
Donald trump following BBN?....u sound unintelligent
You are a nonentity.. Are you on twitter @ all? Do I need to show you evidence
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by tfash96(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
A jobless lazy youth spotted
you with job.. What have u accomplished?
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by tfash96(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pandev:
I'm not here for whether the show is useless or not. But I'm much more interested in how Trump's validation makes things useful to youundecided
okay tell me if Trump is actually useless according to that slowpoke
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by 007inc: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
tfash96:
Till the rest of your life you'll be useless unfortunate bastard.. Even Trump followed last season bbn so you're more significant than him abi oloriburuku somebody.. If you don't like it then don't open the thread Omo ale
;De pain u gan. Trump followed what? grin
Did Buhari follow too?

1 Like

Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by gonkin(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ok I'm lost. What's the concept of BBnaija again? Cuz clearly all they talk about is boobs, booty, balls and banging.

Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by martineverest(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
tfash96:
You are a nonentity.. Are you on twitter @ all? Do I need to show you evidence
u are a nonentity
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Goalnaldo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Someone once said: "If you think you are stupid, think about those who stay awake just to watch others sleep".
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by newdayhascomelt(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dora
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by lastchild: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
gambia:
everything mustn't be useful in life, if not life wouldn't be fun
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by gregkuika: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
It's not in anyway nice to call those watching BBN "useless" and "jobless". If u don't enjoy watching it probably because you don't have a DStv or Gotv decoder and an active subscription, don't insult those watching. It's there money and time. BBN has helped a lot become somebody in the society, it has also helped the viewers learn some positive things about the country, culture and as well managing pple in leaving peacefully even from different backgrounds and upbringing. You call is useless because of the relationship affairs that pop up sometimes because it's on national TV. What about the affairs u have in you room secretly with your concubines...should we call is what? What about those of us that enjoy watching football, basket ball, WWE, and other reality TV shows, should we call is what? In one way or the other, if you parents watch this program and u are not leaving with them, does that make them useless and jobless. What about your siblings, are they useless and jobless? What if one of your siblings is the one helping u in life and he or she watches BBN, should u call her useless and jobless. For those calling pple useless and jobless for watching a program, kindly have a rethink because I am not sure you are better off than them...Be wise.
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by Ofejiro20: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dude shouldn't let carried away by emotions else he'll lose track of his game plan
Re: Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him by 99thEnemy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
meobizy:
If I find out anything happend to my ribs or my lungs as a result of this your comment...

Boys go find you arrange your own with baseball batton.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' / X-factor (Who's Watching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.