Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Living A Purposeful Life As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living A Purposeful Life As A Christian (363 Views)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Lord Make My Living A Blessing Each Day Song / The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living A Purposeful Life As A Christian by Justkatty(f): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2020
During our morning prayers today, my dad happens to be the one that lead. He brought a topic " Don't live because you want to live, but live because you have a purpose on earth" I tried to ask myself, how does one know his or her purpose on earth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living A Purposeful Life As A Christian by CAPSLOCKED: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2020
YOUR PURPOSE ON EARTH IS TO LIVE, (PROCREATE), AND DIE. HOW CAN WE ALL NOT GET THIS?
ANYBODY THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING ELSE IS A BIG FAT LIAR.
Re: Living A Purposeful Life As A Christian by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Justkatty:
During our morning prayers today, my dad happens to be the one that lead. He brought a topic " Don't live because you want to live, but live because you have a purpose on earth" I tried to ask myself, how does one know his or her purpose on earth?
The Bible book of Genesis 1:26-28 answered that question.
Our purpose on earth is to:-
(1) Eat well, drink responsibly, adorn ourselves with the fine clothes and enjoy life to the fullest.
(2) Put smile on the faces of other humans.
(3) Make the earth more beautiful with our God's given brains.
(4) To lead other creatures who aren't intelligent to live in harmony with the rules of nature.
This is the obligation of man towards our Creator but due to our imperfect condition we can't meet up with all of these, so to prove ourselves as obedient children under any circumstances, we must try our possible best to do what we can with the hope of pleasing our heavenly father and God, that's what HE called WORSHIP! smiley
Re: Living A Purposeful Life As A Christian by RedPanthar: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Question for you thattallgirl cool
Re: Living A Purposeful Life As A Christian by Thattallgirl(f): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
Question for you thattallgirl cool

1 Like

Re: Living A Purposeful Life As A Christian by Temidayo698(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2021
Justkatty:

Hi, if you don't mind I can point you to someone who specialize on purpose discovery and development.

(1) (Reply)

How The COVID-19 Pandemic Has Exposed An Unbelieving Church / Why A r everend Father Should Watch BBNAIJA / Three right and wrong reason why pastors leave former church and open a new one

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.