Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Workman Is Shaping The Future Of Work Remotely - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Workman Is Shaping The Future Of Work Remotely (147 Views)

What Trends Do You Foresee Shaping Pancakeswap-like DEX Platforms In The Future? / The Rise Of Robotics Technology: Shaping The Future Of Humanity / Reimagining Virtual Collaboration For The Future Of Work And Learning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Workman Is Shaping The Future Of Work Remotely by aserdeeq(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Early 2020 when the Thanos of our time (Covid19) snapped it’s fingers, nearly half the universe went on total lockdown. I was lying on my bed with my phone on my hand, ranting through social media and curious as usual, then i updated my status on WhatsApp quoting how the Covid19 is forcing companies and organizations to embrace remote working. Aliyu Muhammed Lawal one of the Co-founders of workman saw the status and replied “Why don’t we create a virtual office for companies and organizations to work with? are you in?” and i replied with a positive big fat YES. That’s how it all began. We joined forces and before you know it workman.ng is up and running.

As the world struggles with Covid19 Pandemic which forces organizations to embrace remote working. workman.ng eliminate the need to chase by changing the future of work remotely. Providing organizations and institutions with a platform that helps them connect, collaborate, track and manage their works through a simplified web based software. Workman covers everything an organization or an institution needs, from dealing with clients to managing employees, to Projects, to staff attendance, to tasks, to conferences & meetings, to payments, to performance tracking & insightful reports and many more.

Fueled by technology and changing lifestyles, work is undergoing a transformation not seen since the Industrial Revolution. All this is influenced by the mighty “internet” which is one of the greatest advancements in human history.

“Technology is advancing faster and taking less time to be widely adopted than ever before allowing us to do more with less.” these are the words of Robert Downey Jr in the YouTube Original “The Age of A.I” which holds true looking at the way things are changing drastically in life and business.

To say the least, things have changed immensely. Today the opportunity for organizations to adjust is exploding, as is the development of tools and platforms allowing employees to work remotely. An organization today can monitor everything online, connect with businesses anywhere with a few keystrokes. It is an exciting time for organizations that are ready to adopt a new way of working, and the future only looks brighter.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 256gig New For Sale Unlocked SOLD / Take Your Ecommerce Business To D Next Level With An Ecommerce Website. Be Ahead / Iphone X 64 Gig At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.