Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Do You Think Is The Best Motherboards For Ryzen 7 3700x? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Do You Think Is The Best Motherboards For Ryzen 7 3700x? (317 Views)

Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures / What Are The Best Motherboards For Ryzen 9 3900x? / What Are The Best Motherboards For Core I7-9700k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Best Motherboards For Ryzen 7 3700x? by Ahmedsher83746: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2020
I've been lookin for some good reviews on whats the best motherboard for my Ryzen 7 3700x. Did some research and found this article. They say that the MSI MPG X570 Gaming PRO Carbon Wi-Fi is the best one out there. Sure the design looks good and the specs are good too. But still having my doubts. What do you guys think is the best one?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Motherboards For Ryzen 7 3700x? by seunpayne(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2020
When you say best what do you mean?

You haven’t given enough information to really aid in making a choice. What form factor are you after? Are you going to be overclocking? Do you have a budget in mind? Truth is most x570 boards are good as long as you’re not hoping to snag one for $100. The ROG STRIX is Top of the line. Good price with great build qualities in the PCB and heat management. Also quite stable with heavy overclocks. Built a ryzen 9 for someone in June with it. Really great board

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Motherboards For Ryzen 7 3700x? by Ahmedsher83746: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2020
seunpayne:
When you say best what do you mean?

You haven’t given enough information to really aid in making a choice. What form factor are you after? Are you going to be overclocking? Do you have a budget in mind? Truth is most x570 boards are good as long as you’re not hoping to snag one for $100. The ROG STRIX is Top of the line. Good price with great build qualities in the PCB and heat management. Also quite stable with heavy overclocks. Built a ryzen 9 for someone in June with it. Really great board

Well truthfully, I don't have much knowledge but yes I am going to do the overclocking. I don't really have budget but anything below $200 works. Also thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely check that one out. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hot New Games Coming Out In Ps5 Tomorrow / Why Is This Dream League '20 Modded Game Requiring Network?(pics) / Your Help Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.