Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer (1159 Views)

Curiousity Game: Mention A Nairalander And Ask A Question / Game Time,1st May Fun Day. Ask Any Stupid Qst And U Get A Stupid Reply. / Gametime: Ask Any Stupid Question And The Next Person Replies A Stupid Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by Idowster(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
I want to wash my hand should i use soap or petrol
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by banjicom(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Idowster:
I want to wash my hand should i use soap or petrol

Please use sniper and also make sure you wash your mouth with it too

Thanks
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by Idowster(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
banjicom:

Please use sniper and also make sure you wash your mouth with it too
Thanks
ok
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
I want to make heaven, shld I agree to sleep with my love
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by EasternActivist: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
What's the color of white grin
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by Idowster(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
I want to make heaven, shld I agree to sleep with my love
are u married simple when u are nt like this lady i went to buy fuel no one was there i heard moaning in the toilet and she said she was defecate
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by illicit(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pls what is a glory hole?
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by DaddyRochie1642: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why is the water am drinking very clear and clean?? grin grin
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by Idowster(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Why is the water am drinking very clear and clean?? grin grin
becus u hv nt added sugar ode
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by StubbornGENIUS: 2:49am On Oct 28, 2020
I want to sleep,should I lie on the bed or sit on the floor?
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by Idowster(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I want to sleep,should I lie on the bed or sit on the floor?
No sleep in soakaway best u will feel warm no need for cover cloth no mosquito
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by StubbornGENIUS: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Idowster:
No sleep in soakaway best u will feel warm no need for cover cloth no mosquito
LOL grin
Re: Ask A Foolish Question And Someone Will Give You A Stupid Answer by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
I want to smash my phone, should I smash it or keep it on the table? undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Had Always Wanted To Be:::: / How Fast Can You Think? / Chioma Instructed Davido To Hurt Sophia Because She Hates Her- Lady Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.