Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Corps Member Invents New Body Temperature Checker Device - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Invents New Body Temperature Checker Device (407 Views)

Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler / Notice To OAU Prospective Corps Member For Batch B, 2017 NYSC Mobilization / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Invents New Body Temperature Checker Device by KOKSNATION: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
In the wake of the pandemic, several Corps members have taken up the gauntlet and continued to amaze Nigerians with so many inventions, tailored towards stemming the spread of the virus in the country. In the past few months, some Corps members across the country have come up with several inventions in response to the challenge thrown by the NYSC, using this as a part of the service they owe their father Land.

This idea was a challenge by the NYSC Director-General, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim; tasking the creatives among the Corps Members to exhibit their talent. We've had disinfection chambers, pedal operated water, soap and sanitizer dispensers invented across the country during this time and donated to the Federal and State Government as well as communities by the National Youth Service Corps to help battle COVID-19.

However, it is worthy of note that a Corps member from Nasarawa State has in his own fair share of support to the recent innovations to help curb the spread of the virus, manufactured a ........https://koksnation..com/2020/08/corps-member-invents-body-temperature.html

Re: Corps Member Invents New Body Temperature Checker Device by EmptyGarden(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
I for say commendable, but that thing no show well. Post better pictures next time.
Re: Corps Member Invents New Body Temperature Checker Device by BunbleBee: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
blogger wae no know the meaning of "invent". shior.
Re: Corps Member Invents New Body Temperature Checker Device by KOKSNATION: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thank you very much, but, that was the picture sent to us. A close shot wasn't taken.
EmptyGarden:
I for say commendable, but that thing no show well. Post better pictures next time.

(1) (Reply)

Swap Your Words For Money / How To Make Money While In Service. / How Can I Redeploy And Change My Ppa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.