Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Can I Use MTN Hynetflex Plans On Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Use MTN Hynetflex Plans On Phones? (5592 Views)

Android Q – See The New Features Google Plans On Releasing / How Google Plans On Replacing Android With Fuschia OS / Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use MTN Hynetflex Plans On Phones? by Spooby: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
As the title says: can I subscribe to MTN Hynetflex plans on my Phone or other devices other than the Hynetflex devices been sold by Mtn. Thanks
Re: Can I Use MTN Hynetflex Plans On Phones? by TrollKiller(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Call customer care
Re: Can I Use MTN Hynetflex Plans On Phones? by dustmalik: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Spooby:
As the title says: can I subscribe to MTN Hynetflex plans on my Phone or other devices other than the Hynetflex devices been sold by Mtn. Thanks
Hynetflex specific plans don't work in other devices, whether MiFis or phones.
Re: Can I Use MTN Hynetflex Plans On Phones? by TaiKuun(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Nope. You can't. It basically wouldn't work.
They've made it such a way that if the IMEI of the device does not match the IMEI range of the MTN HyNetflex router, the MTN SIM Card would be unable to connect to the internet in devices other than the HyNetflex.

A workaround would be to change the IMEI of your Android phone using the MTK Tools, but I doubt if newer android phones can do that.

To read an extensive review of the MTN HyNet Flex Router, check this link >> https://branditechture.agency/mtn-hynetflex-honest-review/

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? / Infinix Hot 8 Latest Review, At 35,000 Naira Can You Endure The Slow Performance / Dotmac Emerges As Regional Service Provider Of The Year At The 6th Annual Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.