Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

"May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) (5241 Views)

Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
"May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

President Muhammadu Buhari’s supporter, Ibrahim Adam, has apologised after seeing his throwback post on Facebook.

In the posts seen by IGBERE TV, Mr. Adam had posted on his Facebook timeline that President Buhari will change the narrative of the country if he is allowed to lead the country.

He had posted : " I wish I will live to see a day when

" Buhari will lead Nigeria "

" ASUU strike will come to an end"

"Fuel will be as cheap as water"

"Naira will be equal to a naira"

"All our refineries will start functioning"

However, many years after Buhari emerged as the President of Nigeria , ASUU is still on strike price of petrol has skyrocketed, fuel is still being imported from outside the country and naira is nothing to write home about.

Mr. Adam on Sunday apologised to Nigerians after seeing the post.

He said : "I was mistaken Baba with a Heaven Made Candidate. May God forgive me."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1362232/may-god-fogive-buharis-supporter-apologises-seeing-post-photos/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Officialgarri: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Things may not be as exact as we all thought, but there's no doubt that this government is still the best so far.

InshaAllah, the next government will be far better than this present one irrespective of the ruler's political party , tribe or religion. Because, we all will be in the mess together if a wrong choice is made

Btw,

4 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Brandstudio01: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
My only joy is that we are both in it. We are all watching how virtually the price of everything is soaring up by the day like we have no leadership structure

8 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by bolaayenimo: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
thank God he is still alive to witness it

8 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Buhari the power hungry tyrant and human rights abuser deceived Nigerians.

14 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Golan007: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Buhari deceived Nigerians.

Ipob document.
Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Racoon(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
In fact, if there are Nigerians that can be exonerated they are the people of the South-East and South-South; but the North and the South-West are responsible for our problems today under this regime.I said it right from the beginning that Buhari is not competent and therefore cannot lead.

Now, we are crying.It was our shortsightedness.People did not behave the way they are supposed to behaved when Buhari was looking for power.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/yakasai-to-nigerians-blame-southwest-north-for-your-sufferings/
Those who live by propaganda will surely die by propaganda.

1 Like

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by ojun50(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Apologises to who
Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Eboski(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Things may not be as exact as we all thought, but there's no doubt that this government is still the best so far.

InshaAllah, the next government will be far better than this present one irrespective of the ruler's political party , tribe or religion.
Because, we all will be in the mess together if a wrong choice is made

Btw,

How much is petroleum now?
how much is dollars to naira?
do you trade in international market?
can you compete with other countries when bidding for a car on copart because of our naira to dollars today?
stand for the truth.

17 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by LibertyRep: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
It was an honest mistake.
So many people thought Buhari was the Messiah in 2015. This was partly due to the well oiled propaganda machine and the prevailing situation at that time.

5 years after, I doubt even PMB himself wouldn't have to seek God's forgiveness eventually.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
LibertyRep:
It was an honest mistake. So many people thought Buhari was the Messiah in 2015. This was partly due to well oiled propaganda machine and the prevailing situation at that time.

5 years after, I doubt even PMB himself wouldn't have to seek God's forgiveness eventually.
The Lagos-Ibadan media pushed the propaganda about his fake "integrity" and him being a reformed democrat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by ican2020: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Golan007:

Ipob document.

You help fast

4 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by tommy589(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
The first economic depression I witnessed in life was in 1984. The purchasing power of Nigerians started declining from the day he became the head of state. I advised everyone that cared to listen not to vote him

Not that Jonathan was better but it was not this bad. I always think of Buhari leadership of a nation and the attendant hardship that follows it to be spiritual.

I can't shrug of this feeling I have of him. If Buhari becomes king of a town they would experience hardship in his reign.
Take him to head any prosperous nation that is not corrupt,I assure you majority would lose their businesses,jobs and savings they accumulated over the years.

We will heave sigh of relief when his term ends

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
With that his Yeye lips grin grin
Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

InshaAllah, the next government will be far better than this present one irrespective of the ruler's political party , tribe or religion. Because, we all will be in the mess together if a wrong choice is made

Btw,
be there osun is the next to fall after ilorin ...u guys think u have a country ...

2 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Racoon(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The Lagos-Ibadan media pushed the propaganda about his fake "integrity" and him being a reformed democrat.
Dont mind them.Guess it's not yet over many of them are repenting? Somalia & Venezuela will pale into insignificance with the remaining period of the evil next level.

5 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by techmo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
cool

Progress takes time

While he failed or underperformed on internal security ,especially due to Nepotism.

He failed on timing of Naira devaluation

He has many ongoing Infrastructural project and they are deliberately shifting the deadline to 2022 so as to campaign with it

By the time Eastern port get very functional and eastern bound containers move away from Apapa, Ibo traders would have something to smile about after many years of deliberate neglect by PDP,

By the time new Enugu International Airport terminals, and Airport building is completed, and Ibos fly directly to Ibo land from obodo abroad every December they might appreciate the luxury, instead of using Lagos and Port Harcourt airports

The moment Baro River port begins operations first time in history the whole North would be happy North having to travel down to Lagos for goods

By the time the 100s Modular Refineries lisenced by Buhari Regime begins operations fuel price would drop

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by slivertongue: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
you can win elections through propaganda but you can't succeed through propaganda. propaganda deals with lies of past achievement and future deliverables but success deals with real deliverables.

APC will live and die by propaganda

2 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Beremx(f): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
We are on the same page my brother. May God forgive us. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Tochi3(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lol. grin grin
Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Osinbanjo is God sent.. Buhari only paves way for him.

Instead God's word do not fulfil, let heaven and earth pass away..
Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Beremx:
We are on the same page my brother. May God forgive us. grin grin
God looking at you & Ibrahim Adam right now

2 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wolgrace:
Osinbanjo is God sent.. Buhari only paves way for him.

Instead God's word do not fulfil, let heaven and earth pass away..
God's sent that watches while Christians are been persecuted??

Keep on deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Buhari really deceived lot of people with his fake promises.

No more to APC government

3 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by GamalNasser: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nonsense Buhari is working and you must enjoy that cheap petrol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by anonimi: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Btw,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4016307_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by anonimi: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
Nonsense Buhari is working and you must enjoy that cheap petrol

shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by SamHarruna(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin
Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by olisaEze(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Buhari hates Igbos is a myth, so is the myth that Igbos hate Buhari.

I know a lot of Igbos in d East that are more fanatical about the man Buhari than his own kinsmen.

The truth is that no one dishes propaganda especially during campaign seasons than the average politician. And no virus spreads said propaganda than tribal keypad/e-warriors on NL. Even Covid19 is afraid of those ones!grin
Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by jesmond3945: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Btw,
and 1 pound is 600 naira?
Re: "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) by cassbeat(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Btw,
Don't say this bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Right Thinking Nigerian Will See This And Not Vote Obi(pics) / Nigeria's Foreign Reserves: Why Suffer In The Midst Of Plenty? / Don’t Be Deceived By Jonathan’s Rented Crowd - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.