Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini (7130 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Beats Coronavirus, Tests Negative Twice / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by Mixt: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chioma Avril Rowland, baby mama and engaged girlfriend of Nigerian music superstar, Davido has made a resounding return to social media after a long break.
Chioma has given fans a reason to believe that she wants to live the rest of the year in a better way in her own style and it is evident in her latest post on her Instagram page.

The beautiful mother of one shared a raunchy photo of herself rocking her bikini while stuck in a swimming pool and fans can’t stop gushing over her beauty.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/she-came-back-hotter-see-new-photo-of-davidos-fiancee-chioma-in-bikini-that-got-fans-talking/

Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by Number1benue: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Big baby food.........finish nothing else.......

3 Likes

Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by theophilusj31(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
I nor know wetin this Igbo girl use for davido,the girl just settle down day chop davido like maggot,abi na charm she use for am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by silibaba: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by Peace081: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin
Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by Cigo1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
I'll be back when meobizy, my boss, talks

1 Like

Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by meobizy(f): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
She’s ugly, but my preek doesn’t want to hear word.

3 Likes

Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by Benwallt(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Somewhere in the holy Bible, it reads "it is finished"
Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by Cigo1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
meobizy:
She’s ugly, but my preek doesn’t want to hear word.

Hear ye, hear ye
Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by SavageResponse(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mixt:
Chioma Avril Rowland, baby mama and engaged girlfriend of Nigerian music superstar, Davido has made a resounding return to social media after a long break.
Chioma has given fans a reason to believe that she wants to live the rest of the year in a better way in her own style and it is evident in her latest post on her Instagram page.

The beautiful mother of one shared a raunchy photo of herself rocking her bikini while stuck in a swimming pool and fans can’t stop gushing over her beauty.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/she-came-back-hotter-see-new-photo-of-davidos-fiancee-chioma-in-bikini-that-got-fans-talking/

Is this what you call a bikini?
Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by femi4: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Where is the vision 2020 wedding davido promised us
Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by Odoctor(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Concerning your health,

Breastfeeding is good for your baby. If you are a woman and you are not breastfeeding your baby properly because you don't want to to fall, you are not being fair.

Please breast feed them. There are 31 benefits of exclusive breastfeeding! Unbelievable 31 research-proven benefits!
They include:

1. Increased IQ
2. Prevents childhood diarrhea
3. Boosts immune system.
4. Economically cheaper for the man of the house - no buying of expensive milks
5. Easily available - warm, well formulated
6. safe - not at risk of your nanny handling
7. Helps you, the woman to loose weight
If you wish to find out more, you may read it up :
https://odoctor.ng/30-irresistible-benefits-of-exclusive-breastfeeding/
Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by Rugaria: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Nwata jugeduru eju oo
Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by AmnotMe: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini by SpicyMimi(f): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable. Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures; Location Shots For Dagrin's Ghetto Dreamz / Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding / Lil Kesh Now Has A Sister [ Look Alike Pics ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.