Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Kanye West - Future Sounds Ft. Travis Scott & Victory Boyd (mp3 Download) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West - Future Sounds Ft. Travis Scott & Victory Boyd (mp3 Download) (1054 Views)

Download Nara By Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene / Download : Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene – Nara / Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West - Future Sounds Ft. Travis Scott & Victory Boyd (mp3 Download) by hitbaze(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Download mp3 Kanye West Future Sounds (feat. Travis Scott & Victory Boyd)

This week, more files from the G.O.O.D. Music studios have released from engineers. Yeezy’s “Future Sounds” track with Victory Elyse Boyd and Travis Scott has leaked from the upcoming DONDA: WITH CHILD album. Some are citing the production similar to his “Blood on the Leaves” cut, as the unfinished version here, is expected to arrive on the pending project. Take a look at details on how to stream Kanye West’s “Future Sounds” song below.

DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE

Who is Kanye West?

Kanye Omari West is an American rapper, record producer, and fashion designer. Born in Atlanta and raised in Chicago, West was first known as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records in the early 2000s, producing singles for several mainstream artists.

More about him

Born in Atlanta and raised in Chicago, West was first known as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records in the early 2000s, producing singles for several mainstream artists. Intent on pursuing a solo career as a rapper, West released his debut album The College Dropout in 2004 to critical and commercial success, and founded the record label GOOD Music. He experimented with a variety of musical genres on subsequent acclaimed studio albums, including Late Registration (2005), Graduation (2007), and 808s & Heartbreak (2008). Drawing inspiration from maximalism and minimalism, respectively, West's fifth album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010) and sixth album Yeezus (2013) were also critical successes. He went on to release The Life of Pablo (2016), Ye (2018), and Jesus Is King (2019). West's discography also includes the full-length collaborations Watch the Throne (2011) and Kids See Ghosts (2018) with Jay-Z and Kid Cudi, respectively.

West's outspoken views and life outside of music have received significant media attention. He has been a frequent source of controversy for his conduct at award shows, on social media, and in other public settings, as well as for his comments on the music and fashion industries, U.S. politics, and race. His Christian faith, as well as his marriage to television personality Kim Kardashian, have also been a source of media attention.[3][4] As a fashion designer, he has collaborated with Nike, Louis Vuitton, and A.P.C. on both clothing and footwear, and have most prominently resulted in the Yeezy collaboration with Adidas beginning in 2013. He is the founder and head of the creative content company DONDA.

West is one of the world's best-selling music artists, with more than 140 million records sold worldwide. He has won a total of 21 Grammy Awards, making him one of the most awarded artists of all time.[5][6] Among his other awards include the Billboard Artist Achievement Award, a joint-record three Brit Awards for Best International Male Solo Artist and the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.[7] Three of his albums have been included on Rolling Stone's 2012 500 Greatest Albums of All Time list; the same publication named him one of the 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time.[8] West is the tied holder for the most albums (four) topping the annual Pazz & Jop critic poll. Time magazine named him one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2005 and 2015.

West's musical career is defined by frequent stylistic shifts and different musical approaches.[37] In the subsequent years since his debut, West has both musically and lyrically taken an increasingly experimental approach to crafting progressive hip hop music while maintaining accessible pop sensibilities.[177][178][179] He has introduced new musical elements and unconventional reference points into his sonic palette with each album.[178] Over time, West has explored a variety of music genres encompassing soul, baroque-pop, stadium rock, electro, house-music, indie rock, synth-pop, progressive rock, industrial, punk and gospel.[178][180] West's approach to record production is consistently rich, nuanced and thought-provoking.[181][182] His productions are akin to musical compositions, bearing an ornate style with more depth typical of hip hop artists while making use of an ear for hooks.[183][178][179] He incorporates live instruments, manipulated vocal samples and dramatic arrangements to supplement his beats.[184][185] His later musical works increasingly relied on the application of digital audio workstations and computerized synths, bass, and drums.[184][186]

West also surveys and analyzes lyrical trends in the continuously evolving landscape of hip hop culture, often changing his approach to rhyming couplets for his songwriting and delivery.[179] Lyrically, West's wordplay generally contains a proliferation of puns and inventive, multi-syllabic rhymes.[187][177] Both his songwriting and vocal delivery rely on lines laden with transformative and slant rhymes, with West often altering the pronunciation of his words.[177] West admits his rapping ability is not as dexterous as peers Jay-Z, Eminem and Nas, so he compensates with subject matter. He elaborates, "the songs offer melody and message. That's the main goal. I saw it as a simple math project: If I can rap 70 to 80 percent as good as the beats are, I'll be successful."[179] West drew influence from mainstream rappers such as Mase and his Roc-A-Fella labelmates Jay-Z and Cam'ron in conjunction with underground hip hop artists like Mos Def, Talib Kweli and Dead Prez. Kanye stated that Dead Prez in particular helped him discover a style of making "raps with a message sound cool."[188]

According to Wikipedia

Lyrics below

[Verse: Travis Scott]
I can see the future is lookin' like we level through the sky
I can't wait to live in glory and eternal lastin' life
Won't you take the wheel? I'll recline and I'll sit still
Might as well turn up now, he gon' pop up unannounced
To the trumpets, do you like the way it sounds?

[Pre-Chorus: Kanye West]
I got lung, take another ounce (Ah)
Runnin' through the clouds
I can hear my thoughts so loud
I can hear their drums so loud
Do you like the way it sounds?
Feel like I've been gone for a while
But there ain't no turnin' back now
People washed away in droves
Those drums, not those drugs
Do you like the way it sounds?

[Chorus: Victory Elyse Boyd]
Do you like the way, like the way it sounds?

Re: Kanye West - Future Sounds Ft. Travis Scott & Victory Boyd (mp3 Download) by Colemanz(m): 4:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Wow!!, Kanye West always comes through@ https://juicysongs.com/music/

(1) (Reply)

Download 5,000+ Free Gospel Songs on Elohimtunes.com / Afrobeat (2022) / What Do You Think Of The Hip-hop Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.