Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Hey Guys!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hey Guys!!! (135 Views)

Hey Guys!! I Was Released From Prison After Two Years Need Your Advice / Hey! Help! They Are After My Life For No Reason! / Hey Guys!! What Are The Technicalities Involved in Hiring A Personal Lawyer ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys!!! by GillianFlashers(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Do you remember that viral photo of a WhatsApp chat between a guy and his girlfriend where he said it was too difficult to be faithful in Lagos? It made me wonder what category of emotional manipulation that could be placed under. So did cases where people give excuse like "I only cheated because..." or the ones that tell you "There is nothing to think about" right after you tell them to give you time to think about something. Wanna know more about this, check; https://instagram.com/fella_ads
Do you have something that deserves an audience or a business that needs more customers, just contact us. Let's project your brand to a wider audience

(1) (Reply)

Black Man Shot By White Police. / Over 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Cyprus Between 2016 And 2020-nidcom / Police Parade Killers Of Uniben Student, Uwaila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.