Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? (2476 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / Kano Masses Endagering Our Nanscent Democracy Picture / Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by helinues: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
I really don't get it,how can someone sit behind his computer and be endagering same people he claimed of fighting for..

How can you face security officers that are armed with teeth against sticks? Which kind of redundant bravery is that?

IPOB as a group is currently proscribed by FG as a terrorist group ( Nonsense from FG to start with)

It is on record that the Nigeria security officers are animal in human skin, so why continue daring them?

Abeg we are tired of typing RIP

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by SLAP44: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
And Instead of opening threads to call for the arrest of the army and police for killing people holding a peaceful assembly, you are opening threads against Kanu and the victims? That's why we want out of this useless country, because of people like you with upside down reasoning.

What offence did the victims commit according to the constitution of the zoo?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by Lamasta(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Its very unfortunate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by GODSENT252: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
He will stop when we also stop taking him serious. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN ANDROID PHONE NEW OR OLD THAT U ARE NOT USING AGAIN PLEASE DASH ME. i can repair if its bad. Please am in ogun state pls. Its not easy to beg like this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by SLAP44: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
GODSENT252:
He will stop when we also stop taking him serious. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE AN ANDROID PHONE NEW OR OLD THAT U ARE NOT USING AGAIN PLEASE DASH ME. i can repair if its bad. Please am in ogun state pls. Its not easy to beg like this

I have like 3 old android phones, but instead of giving you to use in propagating hate, I will throw them into the gutters.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by helinues: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:
And Instead of opening threads to call for the arrest of the army and police you are opening threads against Kanu and the victims?

Bro in this case, drop your emotions somewhere and let's face this basic things

Igbos are currently proscribed by FG as a terrorist group ( Any gathering is illegal)

Nigeria security forces are animal in human skin.... Undisputed fact.

So how can a sane mind congregate in an illegal gathering without expecting security officers action?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by QuotaSystem: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:
And Instead of opening threads to call for the arrest of the army and police for killing people holding a peaceful assembly, you are opening threads against Kanu and the victims? That's why we want out of this useless country, because of people like you with upside down reasoning.

1.Violating a proscription order by having an illegal gathering.

2.Engaging in treasonous secessionist activities.

3.Attacking federal security agents with weaponized sticks (and the stupidity therein).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by helinues: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:

I have like 3 old android phones, but instead of giving you to use in propagating hate, I will throw them into the gutters.

Just imagine the heart of a man...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by GODSENT252: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:

jesus, sir i dont think i have ever come across you on this forum before. And i have never ever propagated hate towards anyone. You would rather throw a phone away,sir you hate me?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by SLAP44: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Violating a proscription order, engaging in treasonous secessionist activities, and attacking federal security agents with weaponized sticks (and the stupidity therein).

It's in their human rights to peacefully assemble (freedom of association)

It's also in their human rights to seek for peaceful means to secede and become a nation according to international charter.

Which sticks, did they carry sticks when they were holding meetings or after their members were shot? If they didn't defend themselves, the body count might be higher.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Honestly, you couldn’t make it up!

Blaming the victims instead of the state-sanctioned murderers! If you’re going to disperse a meeting because you say the grp meeting are ‘terrorists’ and banned, why go with live bullets?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by helinues: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
GODSENT252:
jesus, sir i dont think i have ever come across you on this forum before. And i have never ever propagated hate towards anyone. You would rather throw a phone away,sir you hate me?

You rather seek your favour elsewhere...

According to him,your comments and location already suggested your tribe...

So na no go area for him.... Na vow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by QuotaSystem: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

...and that's how in less than 2 minutes, between the needy and the mocker, the person filled with hate becomes clear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by helinues: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Honestly, you couldn’t make it up!

Blaming the victims instead of the state-sanctioned murderers! If you’re going to disperse a meeting because you say the grp meeting are ‘terrorists’ and banned, why go with live bullets?

Why holding the meeting in the first place if they are one of the proscribed group in Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by SLAP44: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

Yea, when his first sentence justified slavery? He wants us to stop taking Nnamdi Kanu serious when he has real reasons to agitate. That's hate .
Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by kingzizzy: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:
I really don't get it,how can someone sit behind his computer and be endagering same people he claimed of fighting for..

How can you face security officers that are armed with teeth against sticks? Which kind of redundant bravery is that?

IPOB as a group is currently proscribed by FG as a terrorist group ( Nonsense from FG to start with)

It is on record that the Nigeria security officers are animal in human skin, so why continue daring them?

But it is your security forces that are the ones shooting and killing unarmed people. Is it it the duty of your security forces to just go about killing unarmed people? We have have several groups in Nigeria that are armed and killing people such as Boko haram, killer herdsmen, ISWAP and Niger Delta militants.

But you security forces are busy shooting and killing people who only have sticks. Which civilised country shoots its own citizens for holding sticks? Terrible

7 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by GODSENT252: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

you cant believe he made me cry sir. All i know is my helper wil come my way

1 Like

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

today it's ipob ...tomorrow it would be you or your bothers

the day ipob pick up arms ....it won't be easy ...boko Haram would be child's play ...getting gun in Igbo land is nothing ooh almost every town has someone that can make ak 47 ....there is now lead discovered in Igbo land ...unlike Biafra war making bullet na simple thing ooh

Ipob would be a more smart boko Haram ...unlike boko Haram they are everywhere

5 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by helinues: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Yea, when his first sentence justified slavery? He wants us to stop taking Nnamdi Kanu serious when he has real reasons to agitate. That's hate .

So the guy was the one behind the killings in Enugu?

Why would a sane mind congregate in a proscribed terrorist group?

Where there is no law, there is no sin
Where there is no sin, there is no law

2 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by GODSENT252: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

You rather seek your favour elsewhere...

According to him,your comments and location already suggested your tribe...

So na no go area for him.... Na vow
tribe,does he hate edos. So an edo blood cant stay in ogun again. It is well

1 Like

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by SLAP44: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

Why holding the meeting in the first place if they are one of the proscribed group in Nigeria?

Stop talking like a child, you cannot proscribe a group for holding meetings and protests while allowing those who carry weapons around and are killing people.

Stop the justification of hate and preferencial treatments because that's why IPOB will always get more new members.

7 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by helinues: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Igbochief001:

today it's ipob ...tomorrow it would be you or your bothers

the day ipob pick up arms ....it won't be easy ...boko Haram would be child's play ...getting gun in Igbo land is nothing ooh almost every town has someone that can make ak 47 ....there is now lead discovered in Igbo land ...unlike Biafra war making bullet na simple thing ooh

Ipob would be a more smart boko Haram ...unlike boko Haram they are everywhere

If turning your region into a war zone all in the name of bravery, we can only wish you guys all the best.

Hope you guys are taking lectures from Northerners...

2 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by Lamasta(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

Igbos are currently proscribed by FG as a terrorist group ( Any gathering is illegal)

So how can a sane mind congregate in an illegal gathering without expecting security officers action?

Its really really unfortunate some people don't value this one life they have....
Don't allow someone whose family and loved ones abroad safe and healthy push you to your doom here in Nigeria....

Its painful some people don't learn

5 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
QuotaSystem:

1.Violating a proscription order by having an illegal gathering.

2.Engaging in treasonous secessionist activities.

3.Attacking federal security agents with weaponized sticks (and the stupidity therein).

There’s no end to your unfeeling and wicked comments!? You see evil and don’t wanna condemn it because the victims are the Igbo ‘nyamuree’ you despise passionately!

Engaging in ‘treasonous...secessionist’ my black arse! Later now you will deny you lot are preventing Ndigbo from leaving your killing field called ‘one Nigeria’!

6 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by SLAP44: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

So the guy was the one behind the killings in Enugu?

Why would a sane mind congregate in a proscribed terrorist group?

Where there is no law, there is no sin
Where there is no sin, there is no law

You cannot proscribe people right to peaceful assembly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by QuotaSystem: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
SLAP44:

It's in their human rights to peacefully assemble (freedom of association)

It's also in their human rights to seek for peaceful means to secede and become a nation according to international charter.

Which sticks, did they carry sticks when they were holding meetings or after their members were shot? If they didn't defend themselves, the body count might be higher.

Why don't we then release all prisoners since we are violating their freedom of association? Don't they have human rights?

Their gathering was illegal and a gross violation of an existing federal proscription order.

P. S. Any signed international charter is subject to our constitution which doesn't provide for secession and is the SUPREME law of the land.

2 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by vanunu: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

How can you live in a country where the security forces are animals, according to you, and you are happy about it.

2 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by helinues: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
GODSENT252:
tribe,does he hate edos. So an edo blood cant stay in ogun again. It is well

You are saying the truth about Kanu which he despise to hear

Your location is in Ogun state.. Even if you are Nwanne like him he can never help cos there is no way for him to do that due to the 2 red flags.

Only other people hate them .. They are saint sent from Pluto

2 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

If turning your region into a war zone all in the name of bravery, we can only wish you guys all the best.

Hope you guys are taking lectures from Northerners...
you think ipob take up arms they would be in the east ? ...lol you think your home land is safe ? smile u don't know shit

when it starts u would all beg ipob to come to the table and talk

4 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by beejaay: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

Shut the fuckup and face your wretched family.. Always looking for trouble everywhere... Can you survive a day without your tribalistic threads and comments everywhere.. Don't let we sane and sensible omoluabis start cleaning your mess up and down.. Oloriburuku jatijati

1 Like

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by helinues: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
vanunu:

How can you live in a country where the security forces are animals, according to you, and you are happy about it.

I guess Nigeria security forces are also the one Currently handling peaceful protest in Lebanon..

4 Likes

Re: When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? by beejaay: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

You are saying the truth about Kanu which he despise to hear

Your location is in Ogun state.. Even if you are Nwanne like him he can never help cos there is no way for him to do that due to the 2 red flags.

Only other people hate them .. They are saint sent from Pluto

What you are looking for, you will definitely get it.. Radarada oshisko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] / Muslims Observing Prayers Block Traffic Road In Sapele, Delta State. / Peter Obi's UNN Certificate Is 100% Forged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.