Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? (430 Views)

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by Muna4real(f): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
My brother once told me that it is better to hawk garri, sell gala, sell yogurt, and infact sit at home and do nothing, than nursing the thought of being a Nigerian police or army. I have seen with my eyes that that his statement which was once perceived as" Childish " is beginning to sound true.

It is no longer news that some jobless police officers wasted their fuel to drive from their station or duty post to open fire on armless ipob youths holding a meeting. And at the same time they were doing this, their mates in southern kaduna cannot wage war against the animals killing innocent people in that part of the country. Were is their shame? Where they expecting to be applauded by carrying out such useless and stupid act? There are lots of terrorist groups springing up in the north which is their home town ( I only see northern police officers in the east) but their concern and priorities were some ipob boys who were discussing about their future and fate in this fallen country. Is it that they were not taught the meaning of shame during their training? Why do they think they would be great if they tame unarmed people? How do they want the world to look at Nigeria when the videos and photos of this barbaric display circulates the internet? Later nigerians would be blamed for ill treatment from other countries when the government and it's security agencies are bent on finishing what is left of Nigeria's image. Wetin remain again? Nigeria is totally FINISHED.

I heard that they have given themselves an award as the best Armed Forces in Africa. I laugh in igbo grin. Who gave them that title? When citizens cannot sleep with their two eyes closed. They should be ashamed of themselves anytime killings are announced on the media. Shame shame shame shame shame shame!

As for Nigerians who support evil doings and praise the evil doers, you are the problem with Nigeria and it is the likes of you that have sworn that Nigeria will never be better. I saw some stupid posts asking if referendum is in the constitution and the ipob were wrong to hold illegal gatherings by the constitution. When did Nigeria start following constitution? And why should the "constitution following "start and end with ipob? Were in that paper of a constitution was it written that death is the punishment for illegal gatherings? Chai! Shaaaame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by Maychel(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Its a pity ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by kingzizzy: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Many Nigerians are evil minded. They see their security forces killing unarmed people in a democracy and they keep quiet. How can any sane person support the shooting of unarmed people? Some Nigerians see that injustice and look the other way, some even support it. They do not know that the injustice you support today, could be the injustice that will be visited on you tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by helinues: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why are proscribed group having meeting in the first place?

Don't be mischievous
Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by Muna4real(f): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

Don't be mischievous

Read the last question on the last paragraph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by helinues: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Muna4real:

Read the last question on the last paragraph.

Don't be mischievous
Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed OP you must change that misleading headline; IPOB did not clash with the security forces instead the security forces stormed an IPOB meeting venue and killed about 13 unarmed IPOB members peacefully having their normal meeting.

sad sad sad sad sad sad Where are those who says that IPOB are only noise makers without any action? I want to announce to them that with this very particular unprovoked wickedness and evil by the zoo security forces against our people in Enugu, that thing they have been expecting IPOB to do, the time has come, we will use Enugu as a practical example, from tomorrow every police or SARS in Enugu will continue to die one after the other until our leader says its enough. We will also carry out some other underground job which I won't mention here. The zoo security forces has been pricing our market, its time for them to pay for our goods. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by Muna4real(f): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:

Don't be mischievous

Hmm. It seems that you can't understand an answer and answer a simple question. I gave you an answer and you are asking me a the same question you asked me. Is that how you answered questions in school? Anyways, I don't have time for you, let me answer my other reasonable mentions.
Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by helinues: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Muna4real:

Hmm. It seems that you can't understand an answer and answer a simple question. I gave you an answer and you are asking me a the same question you asked me. Is that how you answered questions in school? Anyways, I don't have time for you, let me answer my other reasonable mentions.

Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by Muna4real(f): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=93153737][/quote]

I never told you and your cohorts to carry goal post. Stop showing me pics of a job that I never asked you to do. grin
Re: Ipob And Police Clash : Were The Nigerian Police Taught The Meaning Of Shame? by Magicians: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Muna4real:

I never told you and your cohorts to carry goal post. Stop showing me pics of a job that I never asked you to do. grin
Me I do not sympathize with fools that said the country is a shithole. Why have meeting in a shithole? You want the shithole to prove it shitholeNESS to you again ?!

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Can't We Contribute Money To Appeal Against The Judgement. / Arewa At Their Tricks Again Re: 1999 Constitution / Breaking: Eulogising Boss Mustapha At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.