Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Republican Party Is Dead. Will Break Into Two In 2021-2023 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Republican Party Is Dead. Will Break Into Two In 2021-2023 (214 Views)

Donald Trump After Winning The Nomination Of The Republican Party. / Lesotho General Elections 2022: RFP, A Newly Formed Party Is Winning / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Republican Party Is Dead. Will Break Into Two In 2021-2023 by Obrigardo: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is the prediction. You can take it to the bank
Re: The Republican Party Is Dead. Will Break Into Two In 2021-2023 by Originality007: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
Obrigardo:
This is the prediction. You can take it to the bank
[/s]

Nothing to take to bank in this..trash as usual
Re: The Republican Party Is Dead. Will Break Into Two In 2021-2023 by Greatzeus(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2020
" I feel like a black republican taking over the government"...Nas
In 2016 there where so much media onslaught against Trump,he was blunt and doesn't pretend like that hypocrite Clinton. So I was supporting him. But since he became president,he has dragged the seat of world's greatest power in the mud with his uncouth mouth and uncultured manners.
He even called the whole of Africa and Africans shithole,damn.
Now I don't give a fu ck about who wins US election. They all puppet of illuminati anyway

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Says Joe Biden Is Controlled By People In "The Dark Shadows" / Www.webroot.com/safe / Trump Did Not Say I Concede, See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.