Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Check Out Who Was Evicted Tonight In Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Check Out Who Was Evicted Tonight In Bbnaija (231 Views)

BBNaija: Why I Feel I’ll Be Evicted Tonight – Queen / Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Who Was Evicted Tonight In Bbnaija by Adonis86(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
I'm glad to announce to you that Hauntie Praise of BBNaija has been sent packing after tonight's show. Most of his fans on social media have been pouring out their hearts and feelings with some lamenting over the eviction of their screen god.

(1) (Reply)

Showmax Stellar Performances / Why I Love Kyoto Animation / Free To Air Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.