Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker (23976 Views)

El-Rufai's NBA Dis-Invitation: A Faux Pas Or Brilliant Initiative? / Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2020
If he has a conscience, el-rufai does not need anyone to tell him that he has been victimizing the people's of southern Kaduna.
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by tete7000(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I take this outta his words
“If you don’t want to be controversial, you just be flexible, just flow with the wind and nobody knows where you stand. Then you will not have any friends or enemies, as the case may be,”

Is Hellrufai flexible? He should tell his friend to be flexible first.
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by EagleNest(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Nigerians and their parochial attitudes. ElRufai was simply humbled and he couldn't believe his eyes.
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Geonigga(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
NBA AGC is not a fact finding panel.
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Reference(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2020
Mr. Sanusi, we know he is your friend but we speak about an important national crises of our time involving the demise of hundreds of citizens so I think invitation for a meeting or not pales into insignificance.

Also remember that you were recently the victim of injustice and all Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion spoke out against your state government and if there was an NBA invite accorded to the Kano State governor, you can be sure it would have been withdrawn.

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by CioAngels(f): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Hear what they are saying, they are now changing the story. This is not about religion, it about Elfufai not having interest in the killing in southern kaduna. For that young lawyer coming to call for boycott by muslims is a big shame on him. How he is bringing religion into it, is he saying that there are no Muslims that was died mistakenly. For Mr Sanusi to bring religious demension when it is already turned it to religious affair by the lawyer. What a shame. Elrufai sit happy while some kaduna are being killed. A man that can import fulani from other countries to for them can do more to kill none Muslims and none fulanies. But elrufai should know that the evil things we do to others is in front waiting for the gains of their evil.
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by 02Kebreal(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Yankee101:
This dethroned guy should keep quiet
Failed banker
Failed Emir

A CBN Governor a failed banker?
Who is your Father please?

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Akhigbeblog(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Yankee101:

Trust me, it's better not to reach certain heights than to reach there and be disgraced from there. If you have achieved any measure of success you'll perfectly understand this

Legally, he's can't visit Kano till he dies. Except by special exemption to bury a family member

By old traditions he was supposed to remain in his place of banishment in Nasssarawa till he died. What kind of success is that?
You no wise at all..... Remain in your poverty life n
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by branhampaul: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2020
Sanisi get wisdom. Read his quotes:

"But a man ‎who has an opinion that can be agreed with or disagreed with is always better than a man who has no opinion at all."

"If you don’t want ‎to be controversial, you just be flexible, just flow with the wind and nobody knows where you stand. Then you will not have any friends or enemies, as the case may be"

I seem to like his intelligence.
I stand with NBA though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Miracle1991: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2020
Yankee101:

How many CBN governors were sacked in recent times?

How many Kano emirs were dethroned beside his grandfather?

I don't care for likes. Here to shape opinions
and what has your lineage ever achieved?

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by andule: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2020
That was traditional rules. But now he can travel anywhere including Kano if he fill like going their.
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by andule: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2020
Can you give facts on this accusation?
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Dshocker(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Yankee101:
Failed banker
Failed Emir

Why should he keep quiet?...And i think he has achieved some notable positions in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Petdagr8t(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2020
Now I have understand the game in full, Sanusi and El Rufa'i are birds of a feather, in acts and in deeds. No wonder El Rufa'i stand with him even when it's clear that Sanusi committed some acts of recklessness as an Emir. Now Sanusi is reciprocating the same acts to someone that has failed to protect the good people of Southern Kaduna just because they have a different religious believe. Tufiakwa!!
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Zetty177x: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Addressing reactions that trailed el-Rufai's invation withdrawal, sanusi advised NBA not to allow the issue to degenerated into another crisis.....

The north always thinking of crisis.. Lord Luggard
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by mamaafrik(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2020
One would have thought sanusi get brain but both are fanatic.
The foolish man know how to run to South when he had problems and now he return to kaduna support his killer fellow and not to condemn killing or pay condolences visit to the Victim
May they families and you their supporters families end up like the Southern Kaduna victims live,that is when you'll understand better.
I pity the SOUTH who get divided easily,the YORUBAS,THE IBOS AND THE IJAW.
I hope we are seeing them,they will soon come and lie to you when election comes only to kill you christain and subjugate you Southern muslim to conquer your fellow southerners.
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by grandlexuz(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2020
cobsol:

The day we see your face come catch you for phc, Lagos or aba you will be thoroughly beat almost to the point of death. Keep typing nonsense.

This is how messed up the average Nigerian can be. You publicly display your urge to beat a man to the after life for sharing his opinion. One that is non violent at best. You are sick.
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by grandlexuz(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2020
branhampaul:
Sanisi get wisdom. Read his quotes:

"But a man ‎who has an opinion that can be agreed with or disagreed with is always better than a man who has no opinion at all."

"If you don’t want ‎to be controversial, you just be flexible, just flow with the wind and nobody knows where you stand. Then you will not have any friends or enemies, as the case may be"

I seem to like his intelligence.
I stand with NBA though.

You are one of the few who picked the wisdom in his words despite having a firm stand with the NBA; kudos. The majority of those insulting him never read the piece or as usual are filled with ethnic religious hate. Africa! What a continent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by JAWBONE(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2020
God bless you. I was saying the same thing. This cancel culture sometime is unproductive. The young lawyers have missed the opportunity to engage the governor and tackle him on the issues at hand
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by PropertyBuying(f): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2020
It's solidarity between thr 2 Northern elite.
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by BabaRamota1980: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
JAWBONE:
God bless you. I was saying the same thing. This cancel culture sometime is unproductive. The young lawyers have missed the opportunity to engage the governor and tackle him on the issues at hand

This is not first time rufai has been accused of deliberate push to wipe off Southern Kaduna people. It has become habitual. Instead of imprison their attackers he pays them amnesty to stop attacks. Did you not him brag about two people he had a face off with and their end results? Why should NBA be in any talk with such id10t?
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by seunayantokun(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2020
They together
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by AbuAeesha: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2020
Yankee101:
This dethroned guy should keep quiet Failed banker Failed Emir
and what are you pls
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2020
A MAN THAT CANNOT HANDLE THE SENSELESS KILLING IN HIS STATE HOPES TO BE PRESIDENT SOMEDAY. BULL SHIT
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by akdjr(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2020
Why not make a constructive comment to counter what he has just said. Your type is not far from the reason why @Wole Soyinka said instead of Youth to be constructive on social media on National issues, they will rather display their ignorance on the subject matter or make mockery of it. Bros I hail!
Yankee101:
Failed banker
Failed Emir
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by Seventy7kings: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Yankee101:

Trust me, it's better not to reach certain heights than to reach there and be disgraced from there. If you have achieved any measure of success you'll perfectly understand this

Legally, he's can't visit Kano till he dies. Except by special exemption to bury a family member

By old traditions he was supposed to remain in his place of banishment in Nasssarawa till he died. What kind of success is that?
so your Ihedioha, Fayose are also failure? Mourinho is a failure? Ancelotti is a failure? cheesy hate is the real failure, it does allow one to prosper. Criticise constructively, good day. cool
Re: NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker by adekolaelect(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
VirginSearcher:

You are everywhere and always writing rubbish.. I presume u are a programmed robot
A Robot preaching unity and progress is valuable than those alive that spew hatred ,Bigots and sentiment that can lead to civil unrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: Nigeria Can't Afford Brand New Trains; It Is Not America (2015) / EFCC Reveals Why Maina Escaped To Niger Republic / Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.