Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar (4113 Views)

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar / Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by Gossipninja: 2:37am On Aug 24, 2020
After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar

Watch the VIDEO

2 Likes

Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by sammuell(m): 3:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Inside life
Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by haiti007(m): 5:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Even though he bleeped up, he is still a great player regardless

12 Likes

Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by femi4: 5:52am On Aug 24, 2020
He had a poor game yesterday, let him try again next time.

2 Likes

Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Eeeyaaahhh!!

Better luck next time Neymar!
Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by Uyi168: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2020
No party for him

2 Likes

Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2020
........MISSING chances against GERMANS can be terrible, since they hardly miss theirs...
You must be clinical.
RONALDO D' FENOMENO will always tell you that.

1 Like

Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by seanwilliam(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Like for neymar share for messi grin
Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by paulolee(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2020
really pity my boy neyma, i think dts d more reason he should join barca, big spanish guns like barca and madrid hardly lose ucl finals....na dier tradition be dt..
Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by Flexherbal(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2020
It is a game.
It could have gone either ways.
Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by Orire01(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2020
It's a game.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by princepee: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
Like for neymar share for messi grin
nothing for you!

1 Like

Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by AmnotMe: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: After Bayern Won The Champions League, Checkout What Their Player Did To Neymar by SEGLIZ: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Uyi168:
No party for him

cut him the slack.
so many fell on the side.

(1) (Reply)

20+ Funny Photo Of Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Battle / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: / Siasia Threatens To Quit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.