Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Need Exam Test Engine To Buy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Exam Test Engine To Buy (680 Views)

*help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site. / It'll Also Do Properly To Inquire Individuals That Have Already Taken The Ccna Exam Test And Even Pr / How Can I Make The Most Use Of A Search Engine To Find Precise Information Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Exam Test Engine To Buy by okesonab: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2011
We conducts online exams for our students, but our testengine is having problem, I am an intermediate  php/mysql programmer still learning, if u hav exam testengine to sell pls contact me on 08032667945, okesonab@yahoo.com   www.easycomputers.org.

FEATURES IT SHOULD HAVE
#php/mysql server technology
# register and store students data
#  Scramble (randomize) test questions to eliminate cheating
# Professional looking testing and admin interface
# Password protected admin mode
# Create, edit and delete tests and Exams
# Multiple choice (uni-select, multi-select and true/false) tests
# Set test duration
# Set passing score
# Embed exhibit (image) within a question
# Print tests for paper tests
# Score and Grade tests immediate after taking it
#Students can Resit the exam
[/s]
[/size][/s][/s]
Re: I Need Exam Test Engine To Buy by 2864: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2011
. It does more than the above. If you want it on your site , I can set it up for you or get a site and set it up in there. Do you want a test site ?
Re: I Need Exam Test Engine To Buy by okesonab: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2011
we are using it on our intranet, am already a web programmer, i should be able to instal and customise it for our use and upload the pages and database tables,just send me yr demo version and pricing.

(1) (Reply)

Cms Developer / Malware On Punch Website / BEST SEO Tool For Wpbloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.