Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ (1010 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2011
The transformational change Nuhu Ribadu is seeking cannot be realized without your support. We can no longer ignore the reality that we are up against powerful political forces, with well-oiled propaganda machine, and far more cash that represent an incredible obstacle to moving our beloved country forward at the expense of the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.

This is a people-powered campaign. There’s still a lot of work to be done. That’s why we need your help and donations to achieve our goals. Support Nuhu Ribadu with a donation. He needs your help to run a campaign that reaches every voter in every state, local government, and ward in Nigeria. We truly appreciate your support.

Go to :
http://ribadu2011.com/donate/
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by doja(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2011
I just did! Let us all support a worthy cause

Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
Nice one, We need to match this cabal
Goodluck has the support of money bags who bleed the economy
If we can get over 1000 nigerians in the us ,uk to donate a minimum of $100 each via paypal to the ribadu campaign

Go to :
http://ribadu2011.com/donate/
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by babytoun: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
Is this an attempt to fool Nigerians or what? My friend stop this nonsense we know Ribadu's campaign is funded by ALPHA BETA deductions.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
babytoun:

Is this an attempt to fool Nigerians or what? My friend stop this nonsense we know Ribadu's campaign is funded by ALPHA BETA deductions.

Ribadu's campaign transcends the support of a former south west governor.
It is a people funded campaign, similar to the obama campaign where millions of nigerians fund the campaign.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by unipol(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
why did ribadu collabrated with iwu to disqualify  candidates before the 2007 elections. rebadu as a security agent that he was, has the right to preach free and fair, but he decided to play politics with his post, some of the people he arrested, won election even in prison, e.g. orji T.Ribadu in his sense should have known that a criminal will easily lost in any election in a sane society. remenber he was giving iwu list, and he did not arrest iwu when he discovered that iwu was the greatest criminal in nigeria history
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
unipol:

why did ribadu collabrated with iwu to disqualify  candidates before the 2007 elections. rebadu as a security agent that he was, has the right to preach free and fair, but he decided to play politics with his post, some of the people he arrested, won election even in prison, e.g. orji T.Ribadu in his sense should have known that a criminal will easily lost in any election in a sane society. remenber he was giving iwu list, and he did not arrest iwu when he discovered that iwu was the greatest criminal in nigeria history
wheither he collaborated with anyone to stop CORRUPT individuals from contesting election really doesnt matter,
he has shown zealousness to fight corruption,and stand for fiscal discipline,something which your boss GEJ is cluless about.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by unipol(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
i am not a fan of GEJ. but i want you to know that ribadu could not be the OBAMA of Nigeria. IWU was the most corrupt person in Africa, but he and ribadu were working together to disqualify candidate illegally, instead of preaching free, fair and credible election.

Nigerians should not be fooled and God cannot be mocked, ribadu is a product of corruption, he and GEJ know what they did that made gej to grant him presidential pardon. the news are yet to come. now ribadu is either contesting to help GEJ dismantle his opposition or he is contesting because both him and GEJ had some secret of corruption that he can invoke any time and GEJ WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TALK LOUD.

OPEN YOUR MIND AND THINK LIKE AN AFRICAN. CAN A SANE PERSON UNDER NORMAL CONDITION CONTEST AGAINST HIM WHO SEEMS TO BE HIS SAVIOUR. OR DID OJUKWU CONTEST OR EVEN PREACH AGAINST THE MAN WHO PARDONED HIM (SHAGALI). NO. NOBODY BITES THE FINGER THAT FEEDS HIM. AFTER A 3 YEARS OF BLOODY CIVIL WAR. OJUKWU CAME AND REASONABLY JOINT THE PARTY OF HIS FORGIVER DESPITE THAT NPN WAS POLITICALLY ANTI IGBO. THIS IS POLI-TRICKS, NO PERMANENT FRIENDS BUT PERMANENT INTEREST.

WAKE UP, AND STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by Wadeoye(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2011
It is a shame that some people can come here and start comparing Ribadu with Obama. I keep asking, who is Ribadu? This is the most controversial person I have ever seen but majority of Nigerians are lazy at thinking, they get carried away easily.

Ribadu was EFCC chairman when OBJ was executing his 3rd term plan with billions of naira been given out to legislators as bribe. I can still remember Montu and the drama in the two houses. It took Nnamani and other good people to stop OBJ evil ambition. While we were on the battle field, Ribadu was looking the other way chasing those that were against OBJ's ambition in the name of fighting corruption. Unfortunately many poor Nigerians believed him because of course we have been battered too much by the monster called corruption. Ribadu did not see the millions of naira given to legislators even when people volunteered to provide evidence. Ribadu did no see any of the fraud that Iwu perpetrated while he was INEC chairman - contract scams, etc.

Even after Ribadu left office, I expected him to say something about OBJ third term ambition and at least condem it - he didn't. To Ribadu, OBJ is a good guy.

Whoever gives this guy money is just wasting his money.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by rasputinn(m): 4:33am On Feb 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin
See ragging,what happened to the Tinubu's stolen billions don't tell me BAT has gone vindictive on Ribadu for not choosing one of his concubines as his running mate
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by rasputinn(m): 4:37am On Feb 20, 2011
Well I'll donate some money to Ribadu on one condition
My religious faith encourages the giving of alms to beggars,so Ribadu has to do it properly,he has to come to the gate of my church with his bowl,bam bi allah style,then I'll find him somtin
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 5:02am On Feb 20, 2011
All you pro GEJ online antagonists can rant all you like,
this campaign is going to be funded by nigerians ,
Firstly,Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, lovely guy, impressive academic CV, but for me,that's about it.If voted in,he'll spend the 1st four years 'politiking' and ''settling the wolves' based on 'terms and conditions' pre-negotiated.For Buhari,his antecedents as PTF chairman and military ruler are exceptional,very exceptional but my reservation is his age.He'll be 70yrs old this year so we ask ourselves,are we moving forward if we elect him?Certainly not!Consequently,we need to to rally round a 'young buhari' who has proven himself @Federal level.A man who fought corruption to a standstill and chased all the yahoo boys to SA n dubai,a Barrister who knows the workings of the law and an experienced Poilice offer of 20yrs exp, a retired AIG, a man who turned down a $15mil bribe, gentlemen,without mixing words,RIBADU is our best bet!We dont need someone who'll 'negotiate' decay,we need someone who'll tackle it head-on!, 'NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN'!!!
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by rasputinn(m): 5:49am On Feb 20, 2011
ayo84:

All you pro GEJ online antagonists can rant all you like,

Help help,blue murder cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by fstranger3(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2011
I just gave some money

Will he refund our money after he wins the election?
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2011
fstranger3:

I just gave some money

Will he refund our money after he wins the election?

Nice one, your contribution to the campaign will see to it, funds are raised to match the power development party tsunami, they are busy buying every available media spaces with state funds,If we can find 1 million nigerians who can donate a minimum of $10 each we can reach over one billion and that would go a long way .PDP has looted this country,and is still looting it for this elections, ribadu needs your support to match this thieves .

www.ribadu2011.com
www.ribadu2011.com/donate

Also you can donate via sms in Nigeria and UK

Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2011
sms donations for UK

Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by texazzpete(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2011
I can't believe people are falling for this crap.
His campaign expenditure will be comfortably funded by the ACN and their medley of thieves. They just want to paint a picture that Ribadu is being sponsored by the masses.

i have no idea why people are being decieved into believing that this corrupt, hypocrite and liar is the messiah for Nigeria. As an EFCC boss, he did not do his job in an outstanding manner, preferring to let the media sing his praises. It was Ribadu who told the world in 2005/2006 that Bode George had no case to answer. Naturally, the whole world was stunned when he came out to condemn Bode George only AFTER his successor had brought that old thief to book.

While in power, the man helped shield and protect corruption by turning a deaf ear and blind eye to frantic calls for the prosecution of crooks like Anenih, Andy Uba, Bode George, IBB etc. When the going got tough the man lied to the whole nation about an 'assassination attempt on his life' to skip town.

This man is no messiah. He is no solution.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2011
texazzpete:

His campaign expenditure will be comfortably funded by the ACN and their medley of thieves. They just want to paint a picture that Ribadu is being sponsored by the masses.

i have no idea why people are being decieved into believing that this corrupt, hypocrite and liar is the messiah for Nigeria. As an EFCC boss, he did not do his job in an outstanding manner, preferring to let the media sing his praises. It was Ribadu who told the world in 2005/2006 that Bode George had no case to answer. Naturally, the whole world was stunned when he came out to condemn Bode George only AFTER his successor had brought that old thief to book.

While in power, the man helped shield and protect corruption by turning a deaf ear and blind eye to frantic calls for the prosecution of crooks like Anenih, Andy Uba, Bode George, IBB etc. When the going got tough the man lied to the whole nation about an 'assassination attempt on his life' to skip town.

Like i said, i was expecting pro GEJ peeps to come here and increase the popularity of this thread.
No one is claiming ribadu is a saint,

GEJ is running his money with stolen funds, government money, the donations from high profiled people, we are running a people powered campaign,the masses have a stake and we are allowing them to contribute as little as 100 naira.
A new Nigeria is Possible. A new Nigeria is needed. A new Nigeria is every citizens right. Your vote is your conscience , the only time you can anonymously solicit for a change. Look for a candidate with a proven track record of delivery and a penchant of transparency and accountability. Do not be wooed by promises or fairytales. a Nigeria of tangibility is needed #TEAMRIBADU, let ure voice b heard

and we are simply allowing our voices to be heard with our donations.

Besides his personal and youthful factor.ACN as a political rendezvous has been outstanding.She has shown that security of its citizen and welfare for its people is primary.

Team Ribadu has presence in all 36 states and the FCT. Young men and women are doing Ribadu's campaign without pay. Some people have taken unpaid leave to do the work as well. I mean doctors, accountants, engineers going out pasting posters and converting people. You should join us. Let us own the campaign so we can claim ownership of the man when he wins. Let's donate, and become his defacto Godfather. He needs us; we need him. A 50:50 government. That is our revolution.

Team Ribadu, the people’s inspired, youth driven, flagship volunteer movement for the Nuhu Ribadu 2011 presidential bid.

In the days, weeks and months to come, we shall be listening to your views on how we can build a new Nigeria and sharing some of ours. We shall also be communicating our events and activities across the country, as well as promoting and supporting some of yours.

First, we want to know what your interests are and what you might be willing to contribute to the cause.

Remember, it is not just about Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; it’s also about you. Please send us your name, location, email address, phone number and interest by emailing volunteer@ribadu2011.com or SMS your full name, residential local government, state of residence, gender and email address to 32810 in this format: TRSMS Zainab Aliyu*Kumbotso*Kano*f*zainab@yahoo.com (Each SMS costs N30).

We need your support. We are interested in your ideas. Email teamribadu@ribadu2011.com to join our army of volunteers today.

SOCIAL NETWORKING:
www.facebook.com/ribadu
www.facebook.com/TeamRibaduFP
www.twitter.com/TeamRibadu

TEAM RIBADU BLOG:
www.teamribadu..com
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by texazzpete(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2011
ayo84:

Like i said, i was expecting pro GEJ peeps to come here and increase the popularity of this thread.
No one is claiming ribadu is a saint,

GEJ is running his money with stolen funds, government money, the donations from high profiled people, we are running a people powered campaign,the masses have a stake and we are allowing them to contribute as little as 100 naira.
A new Nigeria is Possible. A new Nigeria is needed. A new Nigeria is every citizens right. Your vote is your conscience , the only time you can anonymously solicit for a change. Look for a candidate with a proven track record of delivery and a penchant of transparency and accountability. Do not be wooed by promises or fairytales. a Nigeria of tangibility is needed #TEAMRIBADU, let ure voice b heard

and we are simply allowing our voices to be heard with our donations.

Besides his personal and youthful factor.ACN as a political rendezvous has been outstanding.She has shown that security of its citizen and welfare for its people is primary.

Team Ribadu has presence in all 36 states and the FCT. Young men and women are doing Ribadu's campaign without pay. Some people have taken unpaid leave to do the work as well. I mean doctors, accountants, engineers going out pasting posters and converting people. You should join us. Let us own the campaign so we can claim ownership of the man when he wins. Let's donate, and become his defacto Godfather. He needs us; we need him. A 50:50 government. That is our revolution.

Team Ribadu, the people’s inspired, youth driven, flagship volunteer movement for the Nuhu Ribadu 2011 presidential bid.

In the days, weeks and months to come, we shall be listening to your views on how we can build a new Nigeria and sharing some of ours. We shall also be communicating our events and activities across the country, as well as promoting and supporting some of yours.

First, we want to know what your interests are and what you might be willing to contribute to the cause.

Remember, it is not just about Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; it’s also about you. Please send us your name, location, email address, phone number and interest by emailing volunteer@ribadu2011.com or SMS your full name, residential local government, state of residence, gender and email address to 32810 in this format: TRSMS Zainab Aliyu*Kumbotso*Kano*f*zainab@yahoo.com (Each SMS costs N30).

We need your support. We are interested in your ideas. Email teamribadu@ribadu2011.com to join our army of volunteers today.

SOCIAL NETWORKING:
www.facebook.com/ribadu
www.facebook.com/TeamRibaduFP
www.twitter.com/TeamRibadu

TEAM RIBADU BLOG:
www.teamribadu..com

So anyone who doesn't support your overhyped candidate is 'Pro GEJ'? How old are you? 12?
If you agree with my allegations, why are you still exhorting innocent Nigerians to donate their hard earned money to this fellow?
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by fstranger3(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2011
texazzpete:

So anyone who doesn't support your overhyped candidate is 'Pro GEJ'? How old are you? 12?
If you agree with my allegations, why are you still exhorting innocent Nigerians to donate their hard earned money to this fellow?

Shouldnt people be allowed to make up their minds on prospective candidates.

The OP hasnt done anything wrong IMO.

When you say exhort, do you mean force? how?
And if you mean urge? what is wrong with that?
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2011
@ texazzpete Nobody is forcing nigerians to donate .
its only a call to action ,and an opportunity to allow suppoters of nairalanders to put their money where their mouth is,it is a grass root campaign.

Why dont you start your own thread and support your candidate,by asking people to donate to your political candidate.

Having a people funded campaign strategy, even shows nigerians that nuhu ribadu is techy and in touch with new advanced ways of doing politics, GEJ which i assume is your number fan is runnig the dirty,old corrupt politics system,where big multinationals and corrupt people like ibb are funding his campaign,at the end of it all, he has to answer to them,At team ribadu we are organising one of the largest ever people oriented fundrasing campaigns using technology and the internet to facilitate donations, these money raised will be used to bring in ribadu into aso rock .
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by Pharoh: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2011
I will never even a kobo if it still exist to this man rubbish. cool
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2011
Pharoh:

I will never even a kobo if it still exist to this man rubbish. cool

suits you, over 20,000 are contributing this campaign,and we are targeting over 1 million people funding the ribadu 2011 phenomenon, your rhetorics cannot stop this movement.why dont you go open your GEJ donate thread.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by doja(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2011
texazzpete:

Why are u taking palliative drugs for someone else's headache? We have not asked for you for money. If u are not interested in supporting this message just ignore and create a thread for your candidate where you can feed people with like minds with falsehood.

Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by texazzpete(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2011
ayo84:

Having a people funded campaign strategy, even shows nigerians that nuhu ribadu is techy and in touch with new advanced ways of doing politics, GEJ which i assume is your number fan is runnig the dirty,old corrupt politics system,where big multinationals and corrupt people like ibb are funding his campaign,at the end of it all, he has to answer to them

That is precisely why you people are setting up this drive. Not because he needs the money (ACN is well funded with tainted money just like PDP) but just to sell a contrived image of Nuhu Ribadu to Nigerians.
This is the reason why your man will always fail to impress discerning folk. We see that much of this man's appeal is carefully constructed hype. We need substance these days in Nigeria.

As for your other point, please note that I am no fan of GEJ. I am ashamed of the man's actions even with a Ph.D.
As we speak, I am yet to decide on who to support in this upcoming election.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by texazzpete(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2011
doja:

Why are u taking palliative drugs for someone else's headache? We have not asked for you for money. If u are not interested in supporting this message just ignore and create a thread for your candidate where you can feed people with like minds with falsehood.

You opened a thread imploring all Nigerians to donate to Ribadu. Last i checked, i was a Nigerian.
If I have been spreading falsehood, why not refute all the points I made against Ribadu? If you cannot make an intelligent contribution, keep your mouth shut.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2011
texazzpete:

You opened a thread imploring all Nigerians to donate to Ribadu. Last i checked, i was a Nigerian.
If I have been spreading falsehood, why not refute all the points I made against Ribadu? If you cannot make an intelligent contribution, keep your mouth shut.

LOL, well we wont keep it shut, last i checked your rantings against this cause is making this thread go higher and higher in significance on the nairaland political thread,so bring more rantings.A new nigeria is possible, we are putting our money where our mouth is, we are raising funds people revolutionary style,nigerians abroad and within donating small amounts from $10 ,even more to fund a grass root movement to bring about change in nigeria, go tell whoever you are voting for in 2011 to come to setup his website ,talk issues and ask the people to fund his campaign.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by rasputinn(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2011
Yahoo yahoo in operation.Thieves
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by unipol(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
where is INTERPOL. this is a scammer.
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
where is INTERPOL. this is a scammer.

LOL. you GEJ peeps amaze me, keep on contributing to this thread, call it anything you want,
Ribadu 2011 campaign is on course and it seeks to be one of the first ever people powered campaign in Nigeria, where nigerians ,wheither rich or poor can contributive to the campaign.
we are encouraging our supporters to help demonstrate our collective support and strength by standing up for the millions of
Nigerians who are demanding a new direction for our beloved country during the coming elections. Please make a donation to keep this movement going. Act now!

www.ribadu2011.com
www.ribadu2011.com/donate

A copy of Nuhu Ribadu’s Pathway to a New Nigeria, a 16-page document summarizing the fundamental problems facing our country and how he plans to fix them, is now available for free download.
http://ribadu2011.com/blueprint/policy.pdf
Re: Support Ribadu: Donate To The Campaign : Http://ribadu2011.com/donate/ by ayo84(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2011
Pdp, goodluck have their looters and money bags funding his campaign. In ribadu we can trust, a movement of nigerians all over the world donating and supporting the campaign

(1) (Reply)

Where Will U Press Ur Thumb For On Saturday 16th 2011 / Mr. Goodluck, A President With No Agenda / Nigeria ‘to Overtake South Africa’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.