Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens (25491 Views)

Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal / Neymar Faces Tough Trial For Move To Barcelona, And Could Spend 6 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Sheggy13(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:
life is really something else.. my dad just died this morning. who would have thought, i was so full of joy after Bayern Munich win only to be greeted with this sad news
So sorry for your loss. May God comfort you, your mum and your siblings. It's well with you in Jesus name.
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Superjazz: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2020
DrAbayomi:
Congrats Philippe. Well deserved victory. But then, Barca wants you back. Imagine the trio of Messi, coutinho, and Greiz up front... We’ll be back stronger and better. Mes que un club.
Messi had been messed up i 8-2 say this grin but Messi will play worst than ayebeni and bakayoko next season if he still say in Barca even floppy ighalo at afcon go shine pass am.i 8-2 say this but bacra no get future cheesy cheesy
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Take the Medal to the GOAT show him stars Do
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by EbukaHades10(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2020
obembet:

Liverpool fans said Coutinho wouldnt achieve anything after leaving their club. He now has seven trophies in 2.5 seasons. Four with Barça & now a treble with Bayern.

*Liverpool fans said Coutinho wouldnt achieve anything after leaving their club*

Na so una go dey lie. People that would give anything to see the magician come back to Liverpool.

Una go just dey open mouth waaaaaa

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Danniedpastor(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:
life is really something else.. my dad just died this morning. who would have thought, i was so full of joy after Bayern Munich win only to be greeted with this sad news

Bro, take heart
Life is like a vapor... here today ,gone tomorrow.
May God strengthen you and your family.
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by diplomat058(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:
I am sorry for your loss, sir. Accept my humble condolences.

1 Like

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Ihatemumu: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2020
obembet:

This proves GOD works in miraculous ways coutinho was being laughed bullied some soccer fans for leaving liverpool when he went to Barcelona and became an outcast chased to Bayern Munich and just won a uefa trophy so the moral lesson is with the problems you might be going through just know they are happening for a reason all you got to do is trust the process in the all mighty GOD

mynd44

You never mentioned his hard work or efforts in your post.
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Peacefullove: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Sorry about that bro ... It's not easy at all . God will be with you Sir
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by pulsa(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:
Take heart man
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Samylekey(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Take Heart Bro
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by anungangampu: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Countinho the R2 master..... David villa na still R2 master also

I know Barcelona with Messi will get back to their wining ways after over hauling the team.. especially that defence
Sell or rather put Suarez on the bench for weeks..a grown up man can't be acting movie on the pitch by rolling and falling for every little touch...
Sell greizmann...he is not fit into Barcelona style of play

Short sighted analysis.. Same way fans called Countinho average.. I can't judge any barca new signing with the kind of coach and pattern they play at the moment.

Over dependence on Messi will make any star Average.
In the days of Iniesta and Xavi there was a coordinated attack but today we have just one man dictating who get the ball or who scores the goals.

Griezman is currently suffering from inferiority, He needs a good coach to boost his morale and he need to work with Semendo since both connect wella.
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Gokoyer0(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Barcelona need to come to reality that law of nature is catching up with Messi. They need to stop building team around a player that is going to clock 34 next June
DrAbayomi:
Congrats Philippe. Well deserved victory. But then, Barca wants you back. Imagine the trio of Messi, coutinho, and Greiz up front... We’ll be back stronger and better. Mes que un club.
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Chinny024(f): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Anywhere you go,I pray that the Lord be you....
You shall represent the chief cornerstone!!!
That's all that matters...
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Godson19(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
It's better u stay at Bayern, have your agent negotiate with them. If not, u go just deh work like person weh no get future for Barca.
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by charlesm91(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:
sorry for your loss, and God give you the strength to carry on. Be strong

1 Like

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by royalexchangear(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
I'm just happy that Coutinho didn't lose on both sides. He'd have regretted not staying at Liverpool to win the champion league but he was compensated with Bayern this year. At least he has achieved, let's see what happens when he gets to Barcelona. I believe he'll return with his heads held high.
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Geezy4151: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
that moment when liverpool realises coutinho has won more trophies than their club since his depature
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by edunwanna: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Internship https:// dailyjobsnigeria .com/job/julius-berger-nigeria-plc-internship-exp-job-recruitment/
And Many More!!! Search and find that desired job today.
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by DrAbayomi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Barcelona need to come to reality that law of nature is catching up with Messi. They need to stop building team around a player that is going to clock 34 next June
Tell me ten young players better than Messi this season. I’ll wait. Of course Messi’s form is deteriorating with age. This probably is the Lackluster form of Messi we’ve seen in decades. But then, when it comes to individual performance, few players come close this season. Man has an incredible 21assists and 25 goals. He broke Xavi’s record of most assists in a season. Need I remind you he’s not a midfielder. His goal scoring stat of 25 was enough to give him the pichichi another mouthwatering record( Need I remind you he had injury at the start of the season. Now he holds the record of a player to have double figures in goals and assists. A record shared with legendary Henry. His worst season could pass for any player’s best season. He’s still the GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Denique(f): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Oh, God!
I'm so sorry and I pray the good Lord comforts you all.

1 Like

Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by honestlyman: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:
am so sorry for ur lost
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by hamzeiy: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:
Soo Sorry for your lost
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by ekwuemendinso(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Its really a pitty. Please take heart; God will always be with you and your family.

RIP to the dead
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Majikman(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Samsimple:

Quite sad man ... Very sorry for ur loss
Re: Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens by Gokoyer0(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
He is the goat and as an ardent Barca fans, it was painful to watch Bayern-FCB match. If care is not taken,this massacre will be repeated in Europe come next season if tough decisions are not made right now.

I don't know if you agree or not, the presence of Messi in that team has not been bringing the best out of younger players.

My main point is that, it's hightime to stop building the team around Messi if at all they really want to keep him as a Barca players. He just doesn't have the strength, agility, pace that he possessed over 10 years ago. Messi can't carry the team on hia shoulder any more. A great player needs a great team in particular at that old age.

I hope FCB will not turn to another AC Millan.
DrAbayomi:
Tell me ten young players better than Messi this season. I’ll wait. Of course Messi’s form is deteriorating with age. This probably is the Lackluster form of Messi we’ve seen in decades. But then, when it comes to individual performance, few players come close this season. Man has an incredible 21assists and 25 goals. He broke Xavi’s record of most assists in a season. Need I remind you he’s not a midfielder. His goal scoring stat of 25 was enough to give him the pichichi another mouthwatering record( Need I remind you he had injury at the start of the season. Now he holds the record of a player to have double figures in goals and assists. A record shared with legendary Henry. His worst season could pass for any player’s best season. He’s still the GOAT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye / Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea / Photos From Joseph Yobo's World Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.