Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How To Get A Lawyer To Approach A Company On Your Behalf - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Lawyer To Approach A Company On Your Behalf (156 Views)

Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court / Chinese Company Where You Hire ‘professional Quarrelers’ To Argue On Your Behalf / Www.fortunesville.com - Buying Uk Goods On Your Behalf. Customers Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Lawyer To Approach A Company On Your Behalf by Mehravelli(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2020
Good morning everyone how is family and weekend
Am an engineer studying mechatronics engineering in polytechnic Ibadan.
have got this project(innovation to an existing product) have been working(I actually wants to sell it to a company to pay me royalties) on for so long.
The issue am having is how to approach the company,so someone on nairaland suggest I hire a trusted lawyer to approach them on my behalf.
This issue is how to get lawyer.
I will really be glad if anyone cares to help me out on this.
Re: How To Get A Lawyer To Approach A Company On Your Behalf by Goddys(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Mehravelli:
Good morning everyone how is family and weekend
Am an engineer studying mechatronics engineering in polytechnic Ibadan.
have got this project(innovation to an existing product) have been working(I actually wants to sell it to a company to pay me royalties) on for so long.
The issue am having is how to approach the company,so someone on nairaland suggest I hire a trusted lawyer to approach them on my behalf.
This issue is how to get lawyer.
I will really be glad if anyone cares to help me out on this.

Has any company demonstrated interest in your product already? If no, you should visit company's manager on your own and market your product, and if eventually they demonsrate interest, make an appointment for negotiation of terms of contract.

Never negotiate anything without involving a lawyer. Where is your location? A lawyer cannot market your product for you. You get a lawyer involved at negotiation stage in order to protect your interest.

I'm a lawyer. When they demonstrate interest, reach out

(1) (Reply)

CBN Goes Tough On Exporters Over Forex Non-repatriation / Ecobank Wins African Banker’s Award For Innovation In Financial Services / Need Designs?? Hop In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.